Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:08 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Originally Posted by val50
That's great Kate. Sure everything else will just fall into place now, especially when you get to France.
I'm still in Canada, weather warm and sunny. Just off to Cape Breton this weekend to see the Fall colours.
catch up with you all again soon
take care
Val
I'm off to the Agawa Canyon, north of Saulte St. Marie (ON) next week to see the colours up there. Enjoy Cape Breton.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:06 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kate, ok how long now
At the moment here the weather is boiling ,lovely.Its chilly early morning,but sunny sunny today.We have a really wierd summer this year,but today is what is important and its terrific.Where are you starting on your trip?

Hi artimis what you up to?

Are you swanning about the sea Paula jayne?

Val we know what your up to

And hi everyone hope all your plans are working out for you.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

Hi Dreamcatcher, glad you had a nice time with your OH. The weather is lovely here too, very autumnal. I have been settling in a new cat because guess what his owners can't take him with them to France He's gorgeous. He's cream with fawn bits on his ears and is long haired with very pale blue eyes. He is a proper posh pedigree and his name is Truetrini Bling Dynasty; a cream Colour point British Shorthair. Not that I know anything about pedigree cats I just copied that down from his pedigree certificate. He is a huge fluffball and looks good enough to eat sort of like a gigantic walnut whip icecream. His name is Bling Bling, but I have to say I don't fancy going out into the garden at night and calling BLING BLING where are you At the moment we have changed it to Ming, but if anyone has got any ideas of a new name for him then please post it cos I can't think of anything. My huge grey cat Caspar and Ming are hissing at each other and I have been spending my time smoothing ruffled feathers (or in their case ruffled fur).
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:37 pm

Hi Artimis, dont you just love em.They are so funny with there moodys on.
He sounds lovely, will you post a photo.As for names it will come, if you say bling bling ,you will all be rushing to the telephone
Hope all well, got a log off for a bit .Catch you later.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi Kate, ok how long now
At the moment here the weather is boiling ,lovely.Its chilly early morning,but sunny sunny today.We have a really wierd summer this year,but today is what is important and its terrific.Where are you starting on your trip?

No i'm home at the moment but Harmony discovered Wiggles.com so had trouble getting on the internet :curse:
Jonathan home on Wednesday for a whole week and a day woooooo! then he's away till 8th December so i'll be getting my Yoghurt pot this week
well gonna have to catch up soon im missing you all
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by artemis
Hi Dreamcatcher, glad you had a nice time with your OH. The weather is lovely here too, very autumnal. I have been settling in a new cat because guess what his owners can't take him with them to France He's gorgeous. He's cream with fawn bits on his ears and is long haired with very pale blue eyes. He is a proper posh pedigree and his name is Truetrini Bling Dynasty; a cream Colour point British Shorthair. Not that I know anything about pedigree cats I just copied that down from his pedigree certificate. He is a huge fluffball and looks good enough to eat sort of like a gigantic walnut whip icecream. His name is Bling Bling, but I have to say I don't fancy going out into the garden at night and calling BLING BLING where are you At the moment we have changed it to Ming, but if anyone has got any ideas of a new name for him then please post it cos I can't think of anything. My huge grey cat Caspar and Ming are hissing at each other and I have been spending my time smoothing ruffled feathers (or in their case ruffled fur).

Aw sweet!
Well we've finally got our new addition - she's called Kitty and is already quite at home and shes even found some favourite places to sleep - most of them seem to be my handbags!
Attached Thumbnails Hallo out there.......-dsc02196.jpg   Hallo out there.......-dsc02201.jpg  
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne
No i'm home at the moment but Harmony discovered Wiggles.com so had trouble getting on the internet :curse:
Jonathan home on Wednesday for a whole week and a day woooooo! then he's away till 8th December so i'll be getting my Yoghurt pot this week
well gonna have to catch up soon im missing you all

Yeah, hi ya,cant wait to see yogert pot, hope its going to be an outlandish colour

So we will catch up later, glad he comming home

Love pussy cat
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi Kate, ok how long now

Hi Dreamcatcher
8 more sleeps..... so much to do so little time
Artemis you new addition sounds delightful...please post a pic when you have one.....our cat is being the most affectionate she has been in 12 years ....we think its because she doesn't want to be left behind here in Oz
Paula your new addition is soooo cute....I bet you can't wait to get your wheels
OK time to begin the morning routine ...wake up the unwakeable son etc
Have a nice sleep everyone
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:44 pm

Nite nite,Kate Sweet Dreams
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

Hello everyone, yes I will definitely post a photo of Ming you won't believe how incredibly gorgeous he is. PaulaJayne your kitty looks so cute with the black and gingerish patches. Ming was just sleeping in the hallway on his back with his legs in the air; a sort of dead fly impression Dreamcatcher I agree with you in that cars should be in sumptuous colours ...... that goes for clothes too I am back to work soon, but will still log on
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by artemis
Hello everyone, yes I will definitely post a photo of Ming you won't believe how incredibly gorgeous he is. PaulaJayne your kitty looks so cute with the black and gingerish patches. Ming was just sleeping in the hallway on his back with his legs in the air; a sort of dead fly impression Dreamcatcher I agree with you in that cars should be in sumptuous colours ...... that goes for clothes too I am back to work soon, but will still log on

Hi there Artemis,good luck with going back to work, hi everyone.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

love and best wishes to all
just wanted you all to know that I was bored so have created a group on 'FACEBOOK' called 'hallo out there' so feel free to come and join its just like this but a few more features hope to speak to you all soon love Pj
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4781019191
Old Sep 14th 2007, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by paulajayne
love and best wishes to all
just wanted you all to know that I was bored so have created a group on 'FACEBOOK' called 'hallo out there' so feel free to come and join its just like this but a few more features hope to speak to you all soon love Pj
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4781019191

Hi Ya PJ. will have a look laters, just flying in to say hallo and hope you fine
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Good morning everyone (morning in Australia that is ) for those of you following my count down .....4 MORE SLEEPS
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by Kate45
Good morning everyone (morning in Australia that is ) for those of you following my count down .....4 MORE SLEEPS

Nearly midnite here Kate, 4 more sleeps yippeeeee, you gota be so excited.
I cannot wait to here how you get on.The weather here at the moment is boiling.Chill in the morning then lovely sun, I may regret saying that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.