Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:09 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Hi all, ust popping through to say hallo,hope you all OK, my OH has got another couple weeks off and Im full throttle on my art at mo.Its going to take me ages to catch up on whats been happening on hereAnyways thinking of you all xxxxxSee you soon.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi all, ust popping through to say hallo,hope you all OK, my OH has got another couple weeks off and Im full throttle on my art at mo.Its going to take me ages to catch up on whats been happening on hereAnyways thinking of you all xxxxxSee you soon.
Nice to hear from you ....enjoy the time with your OH ......Take care

Kate
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

We've missed you , but sounds as if you are having a great time. Take care and catch up with you again when you are not so busy
Val
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:25 pm

Hi there everybody, trying to catch up with reading the threadsMethinks it will take some time, hope all is well with you and yours.Its been crazy this end,fabulously so.The festival has been and gone, the weather is fantastic today,.Had a great time with my OH.Better go and try and catch up now.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

i think im gonna cry
where has everyone gone has everyone deserted the hallo out there thread for the terminally insane.
well im back again from another freezing cold cruise in the Baltics and just glad to be home and back with all of you

gawd how sad am i!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulajayne
i think im gonna cry
where has everyone gone has everyone deserted the hallo out there thread for the terminally insane.
well im back again from another freezing cold cruise in the Baltics and just glad to be home and back with all of you

gawd how sad am i!
Welcome back Dreamcatcher and Paula you have been missed ...my youngest had her birthday party yesterday we had 18 kids running round this place ....was shattered last night
Will catchup soon glad you both a a good time catching up with OH's etc
Take Care will post again later when I have finished getting kids of to school

Kate
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 6:59 am

Morning you two, its going to be a lovey day today.Will catch up with you all later.Its nice to be here. How sad am I too .TEE HEE.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Morning you two, its going to be a lovey day today.Will catch up with you all later.Its nice to be here. How sad am I too .TEE HEE.
Hi there Dream Catcher you will have to fill us in on what you have been up to.
It is now only 15 days until I leave for my visit to France and we are now considering Grenoble as a possible destination although I'm not sure about the cold There is what appears to be a very good school there plus we have friends there who have children the same age as ours...so if anybody has info on that area please enlighten me!!
Ok time to go get dinner on and do a few chores ...will look in later

Cheers Kate
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Kate45
Hi there Dream Catcher you will have to fill us in on what you have been up to.
It is now only 15 days until I leave for my visit to France and we are now considering Grenoble as a possible destination although I'm not sure about the cold There is what appears to be a very good school there plus we have friends there who have children the same age as ours...so if anybody has info on that area please enlighten me!!
Ok time to go get dinner on and do a few chores ...will look in later

Cheers Kate
Hi Kate, was just going to log off and caught you.15 daysIl be on later too got to go and do shopping and take my paintings to the local auberge,will fill you in later.xxx
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Val hows the jet lag today ?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Time for me to sleep now ......goodnight all will read the posts in the morning.

Kate
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Val hows the jet lag today ?
Hi Kate
a bit better thanks. I think I'm allergic to Canada though
Seriously, of all the places we've ever lived/visited this is the worst.
I know it's all about attitude and I will try to be nice
I hate it here though and swear I break out into hives as I walk off the plane
Our eldest has just phoned from Lyon to say it's cooled down a bit there.
She leaves tomorrow and starts her masters on Thursday - talk about leaving it to the last minute. She has had such a great summer there and I know she would love to go back. We'd also like to go back for a longer visit, it was a great place, lots to do.
This time difference is really weird. Was bad enough in France but I guess you are now almost in to tomorrow and we've just got up!
can't wait to hear how you get on once you get to France, sure everything will fall into place for you when you get here. It will be a lovely time of year to visit too.
catch up later
Val
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello everyone ........I took the plunge this week and gave my employers notice that I am leaving ......just another step in making the move a reality !!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:09 pm

Hi everyone I am so behind in reading all the posts Ive given up and thought I would say hallo to everyone at once

Welcome to all the newcomers and hope that all your plans are going well for you. Ive had a fantastic time the last couple of weeks with OH being home , the festival ect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was wierd Kate we must of pressed buttons at same time
Well done you,hope it all goes wellxxx
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello everyone ........I took the plunge this week and gave my employers notice that I am leaving ......just another step in making the move a reality !!!
That's great Kate. Sure everything else will just fall into place now, especially when you get to France.
I'm still in Canada, weather warm and sunny. Just off to Cape Breton this weekend to see the Fall colours.
catch up with you all again soon
take care
Val

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.