Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Got my licence the PEER route!

Got my licence the PEER route!

Old Mar 8th 2009, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Default Re: Got my licence the PEER route!

Thanks for that does he need to live in oz before he gets his artc and does he need this before he can go for the peer, also how hard is it to get the artc, is it harder than the tra as we went with an agent for the tra. Sorry not getting back to you before but with 5 kids in house i never seem to be able to get on the computer.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Got my licence the PEER route!

You don't need to live in Oz to get your ARTC but you do need an Australian address to send it to, so having a friend's address would be useful. You can do your peer course before you get your ARTC, but you need it to show OCBA(licencing place)before they can issue a licence, so unless your planning on living in SA it's best to go for exam after you get your ARTC. You can get the workbooks for Peer sent to UK aswell i believe,8-900 dollars. We just sent the same information from TRA to get my ARTC, hope this helps.
Dave

Originally Posted by saville
Thanks for that does he need to live in oz before he gets his artc and does he need this before he can go for the peer, also how hard is it to get the artc, is it harder than the tra as we went with an agent for the tra. Sorry not getting back to you before but with 5 kids in house i never seem to be able to get on the computer.

Last edited by hunt66; Mar 8th 2009 at 11:55 am.