artc

Old Nov 29th 2011, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

ricky77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default artc

Hi im new to this site so be gentle. Can you still do the artc application outside of oz.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: artc

Originally Posted by ricky77
Hi im new to this site so be gentle. Can you still do the artc application outside of oz.
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum.
I applied in September after new guidelines were issued stating that you had to be currently residing in Australia in order to apply.
When I emailed them to query this, they stated to me that as long as I showed proof of Australian residency ie. a copy of the visa, then this would suffice.
I encountered no problems applying from the UK but I would recommend that you enter an Australian address on the application form as this ,presumably, would be sufficient proof that you reside in Australia.
Having said that I've read a post elsewhere of someone who was told that their application wasn't being processed because they were not residing in Australia but I've yet to find out whether they included a copy of their visa in the application. Sorry to muddy the waters but I would still go for it.
Regards Derren
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

nice one thanks. Not sure what to do about the address tho. Also having trouble with the easy pay site it looks a bit dodgy
Old Nov 30th 2011, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

well the artc application is sent so fingers crossed.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

well the artc application is sent so fingers crossed.
Best of luck.
I have to say, when I used the EasyPay site I was a bit dubious as well.
Regards Derren
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

elect42 is on a distinguished road

Guys Gals

I sent mine two weeks ago

Question

When did anyone hear back that OZ received it, Ive also sent fron UK?

With a lot of paperwork id hate for it to be sort of lost

I was going to email them but last time I did they didnt get back to me for at least 3 weeks, busy people, I tried to phone them, sat up late one nite only to be cut off after Id said I was phoning from UK, she said hello hello then dead phone lol Maybe just bad timing or line who knows!

I didnt put ozzy address only my current uk one, then put that I am going to western OZ, with approx arrival Janaury!
I sent confirmation of PR visa scanned plusall other docs about approval from DAIC of visa. Accompanying everything else required.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Hi, how did you send your application. I sent mine using post office international tracker and you have to sign for it at the other end.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, how did you send your application. I sent mine using post office international tracker and you have to sign for it at the other end.
Same two weeks ago, have you got word back yet? When did you send urs mate?
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Only been a week so far. Seems they do things in there own sweet time.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ill let you know if I hear anything same with you.

Mine was sent 15th Nov
Old Dec 6th 2011, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

My ARTC cert from the UK has been put on hold, you cant get cert from UK now by the looks of it, setback now until I arrive, looks like I will have to show the OSTR cert to energy safe instead to enrol for A license course, jes I hope the gap training isnt included still after the exam.

Here email sent this morn

Thank you for your application for an Australian recognised Trade Certificate.

The Australian Recognised Trade certificate is administered under the Tradespersons’ Right Regulations Act 1946. The Act stipulates that the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate can only be issued to an applicant who is currently residing in Australia. Our records show that you are not an Australian resident and that you do not have an Australian address.

When you become a resident of Australia, you should provide this office with verifiable details of your current Australian address. Once Trades Recognition Australia receives this information, we will be able to process your ARTC application.

Yours sincerely

BSU Officer

NM2701

6 December 2011

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

From this I would advise anyone to use an Ozzy address from friends but the only other thing which they could check up on is the passport has it been used for entry in australia, mine hasnt yet!

Bollocks

This all must be coming from the backlog mentioned, it does state tho in part 4

What Australian state are you intending to live
in? (for overseas applicants only)

Why have that question if they wont process it until we arrive?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

woodymcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elect42
My ARTC cert from the UK has been put on hold, you cant get cert from UK now by the looks of it, setback now until I arrive, looks like I will have to show the OSTR cert to energy safe instead to enrol for A license course, jes I hope the gap training isnt included still after the exam.

Here email sent this morn

Thank you for your application for an Australian recognised Trade Certificate.

The Australian Recognised Trade certificate is administered under the Tradespersons’ Right Regulations Act 1946. The Act stipulates that the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate can only be issued to an applicant who is currently residing in Australia. Our records show that you are not an Australian resident and that you do not have an Australian address.

When you become a resident of Australia, you should provide this office with verifiable details of your current Australian address. Once Trades Recognition Australia receives this information, we will be able to process your ARTC application.

Yours sincerely

BSU Officer

NM2701

6 December 2011

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

From this I would advise anyone to use an Ozzy address from friends but the only other thing which they could check up on is the passport has it been used for entry in australia, mine hasnt yet!

Bollocks

This all must be coming from the backlog mentioned, it does state tho in part 4

What Australian state are you intending to live
in? (for overseas applicants only)

Why have that question if they wont process it until we arrive?
That's the same email that they sent me once I had been assessed as electrical fitter, I'm sure that it means that they can't issue the actual certificate until you enter Australia, the hard bit has been done, being assessed, it's only the physical piece of paper that they want to send !!! I think !!!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by woodymcfc
That's the same email that they sent me once I had been assessed as electrical fitter, I'm sure that it means that they can't issue the actual certificate until you enter Australia, the hard bit has been done, being assessed, it's only the physical piece of paper that they want to send !!! I think !!!
Not sure what you mean, Woody

Does that mean they will still give me an outcome approval letter for a ARTC Cert but wont issue it until I reside in OZ?

After that email I received mt TRA number which gave instructions to register into the portal to track, What So anyway I registered and now it says

Registered Date Requested Occupation Finalisation Date Status
Electrical Mechanic Awaiting Assessment

Your application is in the process of being assessed. TRA assesses the majority of applications for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC) within 30 working days. As soon as the assessment of your application is complete, you will be notified by mail of the outcome. Please do not contact TRA until you receive your outcome letter.

Does this look like what others have received and does this mean I dont actually have to live in OZ to get ARTC but will to actually receive it?

Sorry for these questions but these hurdles can trip you up causing mayhem!
Old Dec 8th 2011, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

woodymcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elect42
Not sure what you mean, Woody

Does that mean they will still give me an outcome approval letter for a ARTC Cert but wont issue it until I reside in OZ?

After that email I received mt TRA number which gave instructions to register into the portal to track, What So anyway I registered and now it says

Registered Date Requested Occupation Finalisation Date Status
Electrical Mechanic Awaiting Assessment

Your application is in the process of being assessed. TRA assesses the majority of applications for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC) within 30 working days. As soon as the assessment of your application is complete, you will be notified by mail of the outcome. Please do not contact TRA until you receive your outcome letter.

Does this look like what others have received and does this mean I dont actually have to live in OZ to get ARTC but will to actually receive it?

Sorry for these questions but these hurdles can trip you up causing mayhem!
Yes to the first bit, If TRA tell you by email that you are being assessed, once you receive the outcome they will tell you via email and you will be able to download the approval letter from the online tracking portal (if TRA ever decide to sort out their server, its been playing up now for over a month !) You will only be able to receive the certificate once in Oz, they will not post to an address overseas.....
Old Dec 13th 2011, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

oes this mean that TRA are not issuing anymore ARTC certs if not living in OZ overseas applications are getting rejected until residing in OZ. I got this email twice looking me to forward address.

Thank you for your enquiry to Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).

I am writing in relation to your application for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.

The Australian Recognised Trade Certificate is administered under the Tradespersons’ Rights Regulations Act 1946. The Act stipulates that the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate can only be issued to an applicant who is currently residing in Australia. If you are not currently living in Australia, Trades Recognition Australia cannot issue the ARTC.

When you become a resident of Australia, you will need to provide this office with verifiable details of your current Australian address. Once Trades Recognition Australia receives this information, we will be able to further process your ARTC application.

All replies to this email must be forwarded to [email protected] if you require the matter to be actioned.

Kind regards

Trades Recognition Australia
Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
Phone 61 2 6121 7456 | Fax 61 2 6276 9812

www.deewr.gov.au/tra

Heading on this email was

Please Send

Thank you for your enquiry to Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).

I am writing in relation to your application for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.

The Australian Recognised Trade Certificate is administered under the Tradespersons’ Rights Regulations Act 1946. The Act stipulates that the Australian Recognised Trade Certificate can only be issued to an applicant who is currently residing in Australia. If you are not currently living in Australia, Trades Recognition Australia cannot issue the ARTC.

When you become a resident of Australia, you will need to provide this office with verifiable details of your current Australian address. Once Trades Recognition Australia receives this information, we will be able to further process your ARTC application.

Kind regards

TRADES RECOGNITION AUSTRALIA

Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations

www.deewr.gov.au/tra

What do we make of this anyone in the last few weeks get anything like these, that has recently sent in for ARTC cert??

Confused do I send in my mates address to have ARTC further processed for outcome letter or is it getting processed and its another generated email, this ones dont look like it tho??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.