Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Old Sep 24th 2018, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Madeola is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Originally Posted by TeeTal
You are most welcome! Wishing you the best of luck
thank you.
Good morning
i am about to send the email but i want to confirm something- since our case is quite similar about salary inflow. Did you you attach just the bank statement and payslip or all the documents that you submitted when you were applying.

regards.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 7:24 am
Just Joined

TeeTal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Good Morning. My statement was bulky so I didn't attach it. It was 72 pages!!!! Just explain , they already have your information on the system that they can refer to.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Good Morning. My statement was bulky so I didn't attach it. It was 72 pages!!!! Just explain , they already have your information on the system that they can refer to.
fantastic!
Appreciate
enjoy your day
Old Sep 24th 2018, 9:59 am
Just Joined

hello
i have sent the email.
Got an automated reply (dunno if you got it too)
I’ll wait and hope for a good response.
thank you for assisting me
Old Sep 24th 2018, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

This is the email I got from the team when I lodged my complaint for the first time.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email of 24/09/2018

Any queries relating to making an application outside of the UK are not handled by this mailbox and so you will not receive a response. If you have a question about coming to the UK or about an application you have already submitted outside of the UK.

where you will find the relevant contact details for contacting the international enquiry team.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

What email did you send it to?
Old Sep 24th 2018, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

What email did you send it to?
I sent to both Sheffield and complaint email
Old Sep 24th 2018, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Try [email protected]
Or [email protected]

​​​​​​Cheers
Old Sep 24th 2018, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Okay thank you
I will resend
Old Sep 26th 2018, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Try [email protected]
Or [email protected]

​​​​​​Cheers
hello, no reply from them
still hoping ☹️
Old Sep 26th 2018, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Don't worry they will respond to you soon, just be patient 😊
Old Oct 7th 2018, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Taibah_ 101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I was just looking through the posts and want to know if recently anyone has heard back or had their visa overturned. I’m from England and i am complaining on behalf of my husbands visit visa which was sent off from Pakistan. I have emailed the home office and recieved they do not deal with applications outside of the uk. I have sent an email back saying I’m not making a enquiry and I am making a complaint but they do not respond. I have also complained through the international route they provided for outside of uk applications and have recieved to look into appeal rights which I can’t do as it’s a visit visa or to reapply with the relevant documents to address the reasons of refusal. I submitted all the documents and visa was refused on false reasons the documents I provided were not even looked at it seems. As the reasons for refusal does not match the evidence I gave. Is there anything I can do?
Old Oct 7th 2018, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Re-apply and address the issues raised for the refusal.
Old Oct 7th 2018, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Taibah_ 101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Re-apply and address the issues raised for the refusal.
is there any thing else I could possibly do as I don’t want to reapply and go through this again. The entry clearance officer might even come up with something diffrent this time so I just don’t want to submit everything and go through it again.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 6:57 am
Just Joined

Qwertier is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taibah_ 101
Hi I was just looking through the posts and want to know if recently anyone has heard back or had their visa overturned. I’m from England and i am complaining on behalf of my husbands visit visa which was sent off from Pakistan. I have emailed the home office and recieved they do not deal with applications outside of the uk. I have sent an email back saying I’m not making a enquiry and I am making a complaint but they do not respond. I have also complained through the international route they provided for outside of uk applications and have recieved to look into appeal rights which I can’t do as it’s a visit visa or to reapply with the relevant documents to address the reasons of refusal. I submitted all the documents and visa was refused on false reasons the documents I provided were not even looked at it seems. As the reasons for refusal does not match the evidence I gave. Is there anything I can do?
Hi Tabiah_101, sorry to hear you're in this situation!

Do you contact UKVI via email previously? I emailed them on the running thread we had (luckily it's only a one-off payment), and from the contact records they sent me, I can see that someone from the call center had directly phoned up the British High Commission in charge of my case to let them know I'd submitted a Reconsideration Request.

I also got as many contact emails for the particular embassy/commission my application was sent to, and cc'd them all in. In your case, it seems to be British High Commission Islamabad, so try [email protected]. After a bit more research, I found another forum that suggests emailing the following:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (I would also try [email protected])
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Make sure your reconsideration request refers to as many guidance/laws as possible to make them more likely to go over it (Google 'UK visa reconsiderations guidance' - I can't post a link here unfortunately). As helpfully mentioned earlier in the thread, keep it clear, succinct and unemotional.

I agree that you should not have to re-apply if they have clearly been incorrect. Thus this whole thread about reconsiderations. Wish you all the best, hope it works out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.