Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Old Sep 21st 2018, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

TeeTal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Well guys , my application refusal has been reviewed and my Visa has been approved. It's nothing short of a miracle .made the complaint less than 24hours ago and I have received a mail to send in my passport for the Visa. My thanks goes to this forum because I wasn't aware of the complaint route as my refusal stated I couldn't appeal or ask for an administrative review.

I'm happy😊
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Madeola is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

I’m so happy for you.. your post just gave me hope.. my application was rejected yesterday but it is because the ECO claimed my salary inflow isn’t in my acvount which is not true because he didn’t view my statement to see the inflows...
please who and who did you copy in the email and please can you send a sample of your complaint email and what subject did you use.
Im sure it is because of the content of your mail you were attended to so fast.
grateful I saw this post
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Madeola
I’m so happy for you.. your post just gave me hope.. my application was rejected yesterday but it is because the ECO claimed my salary inflow isn’t in my acvount which is not true because he didn’t view my statement to see the inflows...
please who and who did you copy in the email and please can you send a sample of your complaint email and what subject did you use.
grateful I saw this post
Hi Madeola,

I sent a complaint to the sheffield visa address i got on this forum and I listed the documents I submitted with the application. I thereafter asked for a reconsideration. I'll be happy to share the format of the mail.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 12:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

grateful I saw this post
Did the salary deposit amounts in your bank statements match your payslips?
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Did the salary deposit amounts in your bank statements match your payslips?
yes it did. ..exactly the same amount
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 12:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a compla

[left]

@tee tal I’m so happy for you.. your post just gave me hope.. my application was rejected yesterday but it is because the ECO claimed my salary inflow isn’t in my acvount which is not true because he didn’t view my statement to see the inflows...
[left]
grateful for your swift response.
i will send them the email on Monday.
< snipped out >
Please DO NOT ask people to share information privately via email or pm. If incorrect info is shared privately our members do not have an opportunity to correct. The wrong info could have serious consequences.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 23rd 2018 at 3:05 am. Reason: Snip from quotes
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TeeTal
Hi Madeola,

I sent a complaint to the sheffield visa address i got on this forum and I listed the documents I submitted with the application. I thereafter asked for a reconsideration. I'll be happy to share the format of the mail.
thank you for your swift response I really appreciate.
Please share the format of the mail removing your personal details and the type of documents you attached.
I pray they get back to me asap I’ll start preparing the letter and documents then I’ll send it on Monday since it’s a working day.
Will update you on the process
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 1:29 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for your swift response I really appreciate.
Please share the format of the mail removing your personal details and the type of documents you attached.
I pray they get back to me asap I’ll start preparing the letter and documents then I’ll send it on Monday since it’s a working day.
Will update you on the process
It's not going to help you to know what documents someone else submitted, or what they wrote in their email.

If you think the ECO made an error, you simply need to explain that in your email. For example, you say that the ECO refused your application because your bank statements didn't show your salary deposits, but you had submitted your bank statements showing your salary deposits.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

It's not going to help you to know what documents someone else submitted, or what they wrote in their email.

If you think the ECO made an error, you simply need to explain that in your email. For example, you say that the ECO refused your application because your bank statements didn't show your salary deposits, but you had submitted your bank statements showing your salary deposits.
thanks
i need it so I can be guided properly can’t afford to do the wrong thing especially with choice of words. @teetal I’ll really appreciate the email format
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 1:59 pm
Concierge

Well guys , my application refusal has been reviewed and my Visa has been approved. It's nothing short of a miracle .made the complaint less than 24hours ago and I have received a mail to send in my passport for the Visa. My thanks goes to this forum because I wasn't aware of the complaint route as my refusal stated I couldn't appeal or ask for an administrative review.

I'm happy😊
From the time of your first post, asking for information regarding how to make a complaint, to the time you received an email saying your refusal had been reviewed, the decision was overturned, and your visa has now been approved, was only 7 hours?? UKVI staff must have had their Superhero capes on
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

From the time of your first post, asking for information regarding how to make a complaint, to the time you received an email saying your refusal had been reviewed, the decision was overturned, and your visa has now been approved, was only 7 hours?? UKVI staff must have had their Superhero capes on
Im still in shock actually!!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Hi Madeola,

hello so I’m about to start the letter. Please What was the subject of yours? And did you fill the complaint form or you just wrote the email.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

The title was complaint in respect of Visa application (quote your application ref number SHEFO XXXXXX)

Then you start by introducing yourself. Note that you understand the eligibility for a UK Visa and state the documents you submitted in supporting your application, your refusal and then why you feel it was an error.

​​​​​
That was all.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

The title was complaint in respect of Visa application (quote your application ref number SHEFO XXXXXX)

Then you start by introducing yourself. Note that you understand the eligibility for a UK Visa and state the documents you submitted in supporting your application, your refusal and then why you feel it was an error.

​​​​​
That was all.
thank you so much I appreciate
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

You are most welcome! Wishing you the best of luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.