Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision made

Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision made

Old Dec 12th 2018, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decisi

Ok im sorry its just a bad habit writing in text
Old Dec 13th 2018, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decisi

Hi eveyone i recieved a call from home office today regarding my second job,they asked me questions like whats the colour of the plàce i work at, my managers name, whats my salary, the days i work there my shifts i was very nervous and i think i messed up but all the questions the man asked i gave them a reply back, it only lasted 11minutes but i heard the phone interview lasts up to 45minutes now im stressing thinking why did it last only 11minutes has anyone got a call from them and lasted only 11minutes? And also after how long wil it take for a decision
Old Dec 13th 2018, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fity1234
Hi eveyone i recieved a call from home office today regarding my second job,they asked me questions like whats the colour of the plàce i work at, my managers name, whats my salary, the days i work there my shifts i was very nervous and i think i messed up but all the questions the man asked i gave them a reply back, it only lasted 11minutes but i heard the phone interview lasts up to 45minutes now im stressing thinking why did it last only 11minutes has anyone got a call from them and lasted only 11minutes? And also after how long wil it take for a decision
Hi, I would suggest you start a new thread of your own with a relevant title so those with similar experiences can help you - your question is likely to be missed tacked on to the end of this unrelated thread.

HTH.
Old Dec 16th 2018, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Wa8ing is an unknown quantity at this point

So after waiting 157 working days I got the email yesterday that decision has been made and passport is being sent through the post. I am able track the passport and see that it has reached my local post office but now I am even more stressed as I don't find out till tomorrow.
The passport is being sent from New Delhi although my wife submitted it at her local vfs so i duno if this could be any clue as to whether there is shiny sticker in the passport with a visa.
Old Dec 16th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

I hope you get some good news,as iv been waiting over 185days now and i got that nasty phone interview to, did you get a phone interview regarding your jobs etc
Old Dec 17th 2018, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Wa8ing is an unknown quantity at this point

I brings me great joy to inform you guys that after 7 months of hair pulling and stressful period, my wife has been granted her visa

I am really thankful to all the members here for helping me and keeping me going through this harsh period. I pray dearly you all be united with your loved ones.
Old Dec 17th 2018, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Conģrats finally the wait is over
Old Dec 18th 2018, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Again, your posts are really hard to read! Please don't type in 'text speak' (as per site rules), use whole words, and if you could break your paragraphs up it would make it much easier for people to help you.

But background checks will be done for both places, and anywhere else he's lived/worked.

HTH.
Ooooh the irony!
Old Dec 18th 2018, 8:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebs
Ooooh the irony!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 18th 2018 at 8:34 pm.