Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision made

Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision made

Old Jul 12th 2018, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Usernotfound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision ma

Originally Posted by Dannigao
Hi crafty8

May I know have you got any reply from UKVI about your compliant?

We got an email from UKVI today about our complaint.Mainly,they say as the following:

Based on the information available, I am unable to uphold your complaint.

While I understand that this is not the response you would like, we remain unable to give an indication as to when your application will be concluded. I should clarify that while we aim to conclude such applications within our published service standard, this is not possible in all cases. In some cases, additional enquiries or checks may be required and in these circumstances, we cannot conclude an application until these have been completed.

I can confirm, however, that the information that has been provided in relation to Ms Gao's current medical condition has been escalated to the casework team, with a request that your application be completed as a matter of priority. Based on this, we will aim to conclude your application as soon as it is possible to do so.
hope you get a response soon. Although now absolutely hate the word escalate, had a response recently to an escalation that it will be escalated!
Old Jul 12th 2018, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

crafty8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Non straightforward cases anyone? From late Feb/early March. Still no decision ma

Hi crafty8

May I know have you got any reply from UKVI about your compliant?

We got an email from UKVI today about our complaint.Mainly,they say as the following:

Based on the information available, I am unable to uphold your complaint.

While I understand that this is not the response you would like, we remain unable to give an indication as to when your application will be concluded. I should clarify that while we aim to conclude such applications within our published service standard, this is not possible in all cases. In some cases, additional enquiries or checks may be required and in these circumstances, we cannot conclude an application until these have been completed.

I can confirm, however, that the information that has been provided in relation to Ms Gao's current medical condition has been escalated to the casework team, with a request that your application be completed as a matter of priority. Based on this, we will aim to conclude your application as soon as it is possible to do so.
No i have not got a reply from my complaint yet. However i did receive a response from my MP finally, they sent me a forwarded letter from UKVI about my application. Which states they are still doing their checks blah blah etc

I would expect a response similar to yours, but with different names!
Old Jul 13th 2018, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Dannigao is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crafty8
No i have not got a reply from my complaint yet. However i did receive a response from my MP finally, they sent me a forwarded letter from UKVI about my application. Which states they are still doing their checks blah blah etc

I would expect a response similar to yours, but with different names!
Hi crafty8

May I know that are you the applicant or your wife (husband)?

Because my husband is applicant, I did sent the complaint with my name on the 15th of June by email, then I did the complaint by the link you gave with my husband name on the 30th of June.

At the begining of UKVI's email, they say:

Dear Mr XXXX

Thank you for your correspondence of 30 June, where you made a complaint about the delay in concluding your Entry Clearance applicantion.

We have also recived an email dated 15 June from your wife, Ms Gao. I am responding to your directly as no letter of authority has been provided to confirm that we have been authorised to correspond with her.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Usernotfound
hope you get a response soon. Although now absolutely hate the word escalate, had a response recently to an escalation that it will be escalated!

Hi Usernotfound

Thank you so much!

Hope you hear some good news soon from the escalation.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Hi crafty8

May I know that are you the applicant or your wife (husband)?

Because my husband is applicant, I did sent the complaint with my name on the 15th of June by email, then I did the complaint by the link you gave with my husband name on the 30th of June.

At the begining of UKVI's email, they say:

Dear Mr XXXX

Thank you for your correspondence of 30 June, where you made a complaint about the delay in concluding your Entry Clearance applicantion.

We have also recived an email dated 15 June from your wife, Ms Gao. I am responding to your directly as no letter of authority has been provided to confirm that we have been authorised to correspond with her.
Hi, I am in the UK, my fiance (girlfriend) is the applicant.
Ah good point, in the online complaint form i ticked the box that said i have permission from the applicant to write the complaint. But it didnt say i had to send any proof, so i have not done that. I have not got any reply yet either. but it looks like you have already!
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Ah good point, in the online complaint form i ticked the box that said i have permission from the applicant to write the complaint. But it didnt say i had to send any proof, so i have not done that. I have not got any reply yet either. but it looks like you have already!
When I did the complaint by the online complaint form with my husband's name, I did not tick the box that said I have permission from the applicant to write the complaint. It just like he did the complaint by himself (although it was me).

Hope I make you understand this.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

UKVI did not reply me with my complaint (my name),although they got it eariler, they replied to my husband's complaint because he is the applicant.

I used two different email addresses, one is my email, the other one is his (I filled his email address when I did the online comlaint form). UKVI replied to his email.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

UKVI did not reply me with my complaint (my name),although they got it eariler, they replied to my husband's complaint because he is the applicant.

I used two different email addresses, one is my email, the other one is his (I filled his email address when I did the online comlaint form). UKVI replied to his email.
Ah ok i understand. So are you suggesting I complain with my fiance's (Applicant) details instead, as they are more likely to reply?
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Ah ok i understand. So are you suggesting I complain with my fiance's (Applicant) details instead, as they are more likely to reply?
Yes, do it.

Good luck.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Yes, do it.

Good luck.
Great thank you, i will do that tomorrow. Today is day 111 for us!
Old Jul 13th 2018, 8:55 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, do it.

Good luck.
It's not a good idea to be anything but truthful with UKVI.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
It's not a good idea to be anything but truthful with UKVI.
Well its not like my fiance has no clue what i'm doing! I actually submitted the form with my fiance on skype screen share. so whether i use her details or mine, its the same, i have her consent.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 11:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Well its not like my fiance has no clue what i'm doing! I actually submitted the form with my fiance on skype screen share. so whether i use her details or mine, its the same, i have her consent.

Two things - I wasn't replying to you, and what you do or don't do is not my concern.
Old Jul 14th 2018, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

Two things - I wasn't replying to you, and what you do or don't do is not my concern.
Even though you replied to someone else, it was related to an advice to me, so technically it was concerning what i do.
But anyway, we are going off topic. I understand your point, but gave you a response. We can end it there.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Mrs Rose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Has anyone heard anything back yet?
We are still waiting. Currently 96 working days from Biometrics. So frustrating and depressing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.