My experience of going the Surinder Singh route so far

Old Nov 21st 2017, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Faisal123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My experience of going the Surinder Singh route so far

Originally Posted by Faisal123
She is speak just English but Ireland and malta very tough visa process thats wy we choose this country
Can u tell me plz full route details? Plz thanks
Old Nov 21st 2017, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

She is speak just English but Ireland and malta very tough visa process thats wy we choose this country
Vich documents we need for apply visa for malta
Old Nov 21st 2017, 3:09 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If your wife has a good job in the UK, why attempt the SS route? Does she not earn over £18,600 per year?
Old Nov 21st 2017, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If your wife has a good job in the UK, why attempt the SS route? Does she not earn over £18,600 per year?
She doesn’t meet minimum Income
Old Nov 21st 2017, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

It is possible first we go together in lathvinya then we fly to malta? Many thanks
Old Nov 21st 2017, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

It is possible first we go together in lathvinya then we fly to malta? Many thanks
Wherever you end up your wife has to work in that country and you have to show you moved the centre of your life to the country, not just spend a couple of months there and then apply for a UK visa.
Old Nov 21st 2017, 9:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Your wife will need a job in whichever country you move to. I would make that a priority and if your wife does find employment that will solve the problem of which country you should move to.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 1:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Your wife will need a job in whichever country you move to. I would make that a priority and if your wife does find employment that will solve the problem of which country you should move to.
Ok thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 5:40 am
Just Joined

Urgent help me please we desided first me go to malta for visit visa and after that my wife join me there then we apply for residents card and stay there for 6 months is possible or not?
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 5:50 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Urgent help me please we desided first me go to malta for visit visa and after that my wife join me there then we apply for residents card and stay there for 6 months is possible or not?
If you go to Malta before your wife, you'll need a different visa and a work permit as a non-EU national.

To live and work in another EU member state as the family member of an EU national exercising treaty rights, the EU national has to arrive in the host country either at least a few hours before the non-EU family member, or arrive together with them.

The EU national has to find work within 3 months of arrival, or they (and their family members) can be required to leave.
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 6:23 am
Just Joined

Its mean visit visa is fine? Then my wife join me therr
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Its mean visit visa is fine? Then my wife join me therr
NO! Visit visa is not fine. Malta doesn't issue a residence card to anyone on a tourist visa.
Old Nov 24th 2017, 3:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
NO! Visit visa is not fine. Malta doesn't issue a residence card to anyone on a tourist visa.
Ok thanks if me applying student visa for hungry and then my wife join me in hungry after that we go to together malta and there use to non eu family right is possible or not? Please help me we are very confused and living stress full life please urgent reply me anyone
Old Nov 24th 2017, 9:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thanks if me applying student visa for hungry and then my wife join me in hungry after that we go to together malta and there use to non eu family right is possible or not? Please help me we are very confused and living stress full life please urgent reply me anyone
People ARE replying to you, and have told you the process you need to follow.

With all due respect, it may be that you aren't understanding the process described because you are not a native English speaker? Is it possible for your wife to read the thread so that she can see the process for herself and help you to understand it?
Old Dec 4th 2017, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

CJ2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello BritnParis,
CJ2015 checking in again. We are in Canada and getting ready to move back to the UK.

I read on the news that there is going to be a backlog of processing applications due to the caseloads with EU citizens and Brexit.
In your opinion, will this cause a significant delay in processing my children's visas?
Second, can you refer a good lawyer?
Third, to be clear, an application going the savings route means that there must be a minimum of 60,000 UK pounds?
Thanks for your help and info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.