Maintenance Requirements

Old Jun 27th 2020, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lpowers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maintenance Requirements

Hi All

We're starting to get ourselves geared for our FLR (M) application next year and wanting to check that we meet all the financial requirements, etc. However, one thing I've just stumbled on is housing maintenance requirements. I don't know why, but for the love of all things pure, I never saw this when we did the application the first time around. From the actual housing point of view, where we live is absolutely adequate, but I see now they look at weekly housing costs and all that (which I never knew before. ) I like to think that we meet the requirements in regards to net income - housing costs = to or more than income support. But how for the love of me, do I work out what we would receive as income support if we were claiming from the government? We're a family of 4, with two kids under 18. Anyone able to share some light on what the current rates are and what that weekly amount would be? ANY help would be kindly appreciated.

Oh, and just to add, I went online onto the gov.uk site and used the sites they recommended but all came up with different results so I don't know if I'm calculating this all out correctly.
Old Jun 27th 2020, 11:48 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maintenance Requirements

What is the question that you are seeking to answer? If you're working and meet the income requirements, I don't think you would need to answer a hypothetical income support question in respect of housing.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jun 27th 2020 at 11:50 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2020, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maintenance Requirements

If you are applying using income to meet the financial requirements, you do not have to show housing maintenance costs etc.

Your questions reminds me of the one in the link below........ the question confused the OP, who was applying using savings - not under adequate maintenance

FLR(M) - Savings Category D & Monthly Costs Question

Is this what you are asking about?