To escalate or not to escalate.

Old Feb 5th 2019, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: To escalate or not to escalate.

Originally Posted by mlbtsg
Update!!

It's happening everyone!. I officially got the "Decision has been made email" this morning.
It looks exactly like the example you posted, Sammy.

And I just checked the tracking number (for the 5th time today) and it is in fact in transit!
I'll receive it tomorrow and that thing better have an approved visa in it!

I wish I had some advice or an idea of something to do, for you both who are STILL waiting. There is no reason why these should all be arriving at such different times for all of us. We've all escalated, emailed, called so many times.

Thinking of you both and hope hope hope you get some info soon. And hope my news is good! Will update tomorrow.
And thank you so much for being a support to me during this frustrating time !!!
Congrats 🎊🍾🎉 so excited for you !!! Get that flight booked.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hikergirl
YAY!!! So excited for you!!! I hear you get an attachment to the email if it’s a refusal so I’m sure you’re a yes!!!

I had some progress yesterday in that I got a request to send my bank statements. Which of course I’d already sent. Had to go to the back again today as I’d sent originals to NY. Now I sit and wait again...

How goes Sammy???
Still waiting we have not heard a thing.
Getting the bank statement request is awesome your decision is around the corner also ... woohoo.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Jess15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry, Sammy!! I can empathize what it's like for you to be waiting and waiting. It's awful.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jess15
I'm so sorry, Sammy!! I can empathize what it's like for you to be waiting and waiting. It's awful.
Thanks Jess it’s definitely a roller coaster. I am lucky really as I am still here with my husband while he waits for the visa.
We are missing our dog !! and of course my mother who is an amazing lady and one of the reasons why we are moving back.
We know are time will come, unfortunately I am not a patient person especially when I don’t know what’s going on.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Hikergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes - hang in there Sammy. I feel like I'm even less patient now since sending the bank statements.
Can't wait to reunite my family. My kids are struggling so much without their dad!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Yes - hang in there Sammy. I feel like I'm even less patient now since sending the bank statements.
Can't wait to reunite my family. My kids are struggling so much without their dad!
I can not imagine the impact this process/ separation this has on children. I will send lots of good energy your way and
lots of prayers have gone up that you get your decision made soon.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

mlbtsg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I got my visa this morning!

Booked a flight for this Sunday... can't wait to be reunited with my husband..its been 3 months! (Also can't wait to not be living out of a suitcase)

Weirdly..the visa is valid from February 11- March 13....noticed that AFTER I booked my flight for the evening of the 10th (too anxious) but thankfully I won't technically arrive in the UK until the 11th.

Thinking about all of you. If anyone ever starts some kind of petition to change this process, believe me, we will support it haha! This has been rough and I know so many others have it much worse.

Thank you again for the support..I honestly think I would have lost my mind without anyone to talk to besides my husband. No one understands how crazy this process is!
Will be sending all of the positive thoughts your way for some news this week!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mlbtsg
Hi everyone,

I got my visa this morning!

Booked a flight for this Sunday... can't wait to be reunited with my husband..its been 3 months! (Also can't wait to not be living out of a suitcase)

Weirdly..the visa is valid from February 11- March 13....noticed that AFTER I booked my flight for the evening of the 10th (too anxious) but thankfully I won't technically arrive in the UK until the 11th.

Thinking about all of you. If anyone ever starts some kind of petition to change this process, believe me, we will support it haha! This has been rough and I know so many others have it much worse.

Thank you again for the support..I honestly think I would have lost my mind without anyone to talk to besides my husband. No one understands how crazy this process is!
Will be sending all of the positive thoughts your way for some news this week!
Safe travels !!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Travel safe!!!

I just received the decision has been made email too. Fingers crossed!!

I truly hope you hear something soon Sammy!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Travel safe!!!

I just received the decision has been made email too. Fingers crossed!!

I truly hope you hear something soon Sammy!
Congrats 🎉🎈🎊 it will be a big fat yes !!!

Our time will come soon
Old Feb 6th 2019, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sammy! I sure hope so.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Sammy! I sure hope so.
The latest on the email inquiry is the application is awaiting a decision.... not sure what to make if that since they said they recieves the application on 1/9/19
Old Feb 7th 2019, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

Happy to report I got a yes today! Preparing to pack up and move in about 2 weeks.

Sammy - that is the most frustrating response as it tells you absolutely nothing. I truly hope you hear something soon!!!
Old Feb 18th 2019, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Happy to report I got a yes today! Preparing to pack up and move in about 2 weeks.

Sammy - that is the most frustrating response as it tells you absolutely nothing. I truly hope you hear something soon!!!
We got the decision made email today at 51 WD since biometric.
Now we wait for the passport ..hopefully we will be booking a flight home soon.
Old Feb 18th 2019, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

mlbtsg is an unknown quantity at this point

So so happy to hear that Sammy!
Been checking in here to see if you've updated.
Hopefully you'll receive the passport within a couple days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.