Desmond is three

Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:23 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desmond is three

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
So to keep this thread back on track - how have you and the rest of the Cassidy family adjusted to the Canadian way of life over the last 3 years. Observations? Things you wished you'd done differently? Would ya do it all again?
Ok Mands to break your question down. I ski, I watch hockey and lacrosse, I drive a 'truck', I wear a toque and say eh, oh I think I've adjusted reasonably well.

Things I wish I'd done differently? Lived downtown (or out in the country) from the begining instead of starting off in Legoland, Bought a Dodge Ram 350, .........................

Would I do it all again? **** yeah
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:11 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Are you downtown now? ..... Congratulations Dezzie by the way!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:34 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Are you downtown now? ..... Congratulations Dezzie by the way!
Yep 11 floors up.

Dez says 'arf woof, eh'
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:48 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Yep 11 floors up.

Dez says 'arf woof, eh'
or out in the country.............. not much of a differnce there then!!!!!!

I suppose yard work is minimal where you are now so every cloud and all that
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:39 am
Banned

or out in the country.............. not much of a differnce there then!!!!!!

I suppose yard work is minimal where you are now so every cloud and all that
I can see the frickin country cant I
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:25 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I can see the frickin country cant I

Mmmm thats my take on yard work too - looking at it from out of the window
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:14 pm
Banned

Yeah I saw that in Drum
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:55 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Yeah I saw that in Drum
aaah shut ya face
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:02 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I saw that in Drum
aaah shut ya face
Now children.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Now children.
Have you Pruned that tree YET!!!!!!!

You're just Jealous cos I saw Mandy's back passage in Drum and you didnt
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:25 pm

Have you Pruned that tree YET!!!!!!!

You're just Jealous cos I saw Mandy's back passage in Drum and you didnt
I'm jealous of any number of things lately.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I'm jealous of any number of things lately.
Cheer up Steve, it could be worse, I could still be absent from the Forum.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:39 pm

Cheer up Steve, it could be worse, I could still be absent from the Forum.
You managed to get a chuckle out of me with that one.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:46 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Butch we need to go and visit Steve
Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:32 am
Banned

Butch we need to go and visit Steve
Let me know when and we'll go give him the shock (and Wedgie) of his life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.