Desmond is three

Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:14 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desmond is three

Hi, the dog can claim to be a Canadian Resident for three years today.
He thanks you all for your good wishes.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desmond is three

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hi, the dog can claim to be a Canadian Resident for three years today.
He thanks you all for your good wishes.
Congrats to Dessie
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:32 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Can he now go for citizenship ?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:16 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Can he now go for citizenship ?
Well he can bark the national anthem, watches hockey and lacrosse, cant coordinate colours and eats poutine. Does he REALLY need to apply for citizenship to be any more of a 'canadian'?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:31 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Awww you'll have to get him a maple leaf hat like Bananahammocks!!!!!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Awww you'll have to get him a maple leaf hat like Bananahammocks!!!!!
Ah yes now comes the REALLY embarrassing bit,

The last time he went to be groomed they sent him home with a maple leaf Bandana
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:48 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to Des and by extension you and MRs_BC too.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Congratulations to Des and by extension you and MRs_BC too.
Thanks for that Steve BUT I have to wait till at the least 13th to claim my 3 years.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:03 pm

Thanks for that Steve BUT I have to wait till at the least 13th to claim my 3 years.
Oops Oh well just remember on the 13th I was the first to congratulate you.

You mean to tell me the the poor lad arrived four days prior to you?

How could you do that to him? Leave him in some warehouse in Toronto of all places (wasn't it?) for four long days before you came over to rescue him.

Shame on you BC.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

How could you do that to him? Leave him in some warehouse in Toronto of all places (wasn't it?) for four long days before you came over to rescue him.

Shame on you BC.
I thought that too Steve - poor Des, alone - cold and frightened whilst BC is living it up sipping champers and enjoying going away parties
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:03 pm
Banned

Shame on you BC.
I thought that too Steve - poor Des, alone - cold and frightened whilst BC is living it up sipping champers and enjoying going away parties
NO NO NO, He was allowed to land at TO when we flew over on the 8th from Gatwick. I on the other hand had to wait till I crossed back into Canada on the 13th (We drove from TO to Calgary via the US and Sask). SO the wee fella was not left alone anywhere, instead he had a roadtrip thru the northern states.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:41 pm

NO NO NO, He was allowed to land at TO when we flew over on the 8th from Gatwick. I on the other hand had to wait till I crossed back into Canada on the 13th (We drove from TO to Calgary via the US and Sask). SO the wee fella was not left alone anywhere, instead he had a roadtrip thru the northern states.
I'll believe you thousands wouldn't.

You're forgiven...sort of.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:57 pm
Sawdust making harpy

I'll believe you thousands wouldn't.

You're forgiven...sort of.
So to keep this thread back on track - how have you and the rest of the Cassidy family adjusted to the Canadian way of life over the last 3 years. Observations? Things you wished you'd done differently? Would ya do it all again?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:01 pm

So to keep this thread back on track - how have you and the rest of the Cassidy family adjusted to the Canadian way of life over the last 3 years. Observations? Things you wished you'd done differently? Would ya do it all again?
Uh I am no relation to the Cassidy family, but I've adapted quite well over the almost 46 I've been here.

Wouldn't have changed a thing...well I sort of wish I had a different heart but that's another story.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:01 am
Sawdust making harpy

Uh I am no relation to the Cassidy family, but I've adapted quite well over the almost 46 I've been here.

Wouldn't have changed a thing...well I sort of wish I had a different heart but that's another story.

I know you're not related you donut was trying to steer Butch on the right track - I think thats an impossibility though

Steve hun - whatever will be will be - you'll be here for a very long time yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.