ZOOM

Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

bigtone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ZOOM

great airline big problem no longer fly to winnipeg all flights stopped the 29th oct 2007 .
phoned them not flying there again :curse:
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Ipevo,

Can anyone use that discount code? I have flown Zoom 3 times now, Glasgow to Halifax and we love them! The staff are fab. We are going again in May 08, coud we use the code for that?

Thanks!!
Rachel
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:58 pm
Banned

ipevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rach_woz99
Ipevo,

Can anyone use that discount code? I have flown Zoom 3 times now, Glasgow to Halifax and we love them! The staff are fab. We are going again in May 08, coud we use the code for that?

Thanks!!
Rachel

Yes anyone can use the code it's valid until the end of 2008
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wensamjam
hi,
can anyone tell me if Zoom fly through the winter from Halifax to Gatwick? May need to go home sometime through winter months. Thanks.
Hi Wendy

I've tried loads of different dates on the zoom.ca site but can only book flights from May nothing during the winter months.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

Originally Posted by redrosed
Hi,
Sooo happy to read this thread. OH flying zoom when he moves out in Jan but I will also be flying Zoom when I come out later with 2 young kids as only one I can find direct from Manchester. Was going to book extra leg room seats- do you think its worth it??
hi i have flown zoom 6 times with extra legroom ,definatley worth it , i am only 6 ft but you can actually sleep on these seats ,also the person in front dosent fel awkward about dropping the seat back

go for it

gordon
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Hi Wendy

I've tried loads of different dates on the zoom.ca site but can only book flights from May nothing during the winter months.

Hi Rosie,

i think they fly upto november, can't seem to get anything after that. Will probably have to use Air Canada. How are things with you?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Good, just waiting to sell the house and we'll be on the first flight over

Everything well with you and the family?

Rosie
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

BC Saint is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ClareBC
This month I flew with two young kids to UK with Zoom. They are definitely cheap and cheerful.

Going out nice wide seats, okish food - but FABULOUS STAFF.

Coming back, awful seats (City of Halifax plane is much overdue a refit!! Apparently it is getting one soon!), food so awful as to be inedible but again FABULOUS STAFF

With two youngsters I found the 'can do' helpful and kid friendly stewards a Godsend I will definitely be flying with Zoom again

BTW, it appears that if ask for a vegetarian, Jewish or Muslim meal you will get a vegan meal (braised tofu!) UGH. I actually will go with the standard option next time, at least I will get an edible dessert!
That'll be my next flight because BA were discusting. No customer service at all. I think they may rely on their reputation too much!!!

ZOOM it is!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

BA

Montreal to London Return $555.24

Montreal to Manchester Return $798.36

Just as cheap as Zoom. I don't think Zoom is doing flights out of Montreal in November.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ClareBC
This month I flew with two young kids to UK with Zoom. They are definitely cheap and cheerful.

Going out nice wide seats, okish food - but FABULOUS STAFF.

Coming back, awful seats (City of Halifax plane is much overdue a refit!! Apparently it is getting one soon!), food so awful as to be inedible but again FABULOUS STAFF

With two youngsters I found the 'can do' helpful and kid friendly stewards a Godsend I will definitely be flying with Zoom again

BTW, it appears that if ask for a vegetarian, Jewish or Muslim meal you will get a vegan meal (braised tofu!) UGH. I actually will go with the standard option next time, at least I will get an edible dessert!
Thanks for that, we are flying out with ZOOM on 7th Nov first time - to Vancouver then internal flight with A/Canada to Kelowna. I think this airline is new (could be wrong) so it's good to know our flight was cheap and the service is good!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:55 pm
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigtone
great airline big problem no longer fly to winnipeg all flights stopped the 29th oct 2007 .
phoned them not flying there again :curse:
Again this year or Ever ? ? ? ?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone flown with Zoom from Toronto to Belfast. Just wondering if it's really a direct flight or is it like Airtransat where they surprise you with a 2 hour stop in the arse end of nowwhere.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:54 pm
The Cookie Monsters

landhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant futurelandhouse has a brilliant future

Well, we're flying with Zoom from Gatwick to Halifax on 3rd December but this is the last flight of the year...hope they don't cancel!

They've changed the plane and the flight time so make sure you check before hand that the flight you book is still relevant.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if you're travelling with a small children can you take the stroller right to the gate, or do you have to check it with the rest of your baggage?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Addy has a brilliant futureAddy has a brilliant futureAddy has a brilliant futureAddy has a brilliant futureAddy has a brilliant futureAddy has a brilliant future

I flew with Zoom in Sept 2005, booked well in advance and got seats 1A & 1C (no 1B), on the flight back the air steward was a great and funny guy, he was telling us the history of Zoom and the fact it was owned by a Scottish expat and they only started of with three secondhand 767's.

No complaint here, cheap and cheerful, enjoy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.