ZOOM

Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:12 am
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default ZOOM

This month I flew with two young kids to UK with Zoom. They are definitely cheap and cheerful.

Going out nice wide seats, okish food - but FABULOUS STAFF.

Coming back, awful seats (City of Halifax plane is much overdue a refit!! Apparently it is getting one soon!), food so awful as to be inedible but again FABULOUS STAFF

With two youngsters I found the 'can do' helpful and kid friendly stewards a Godsend I will definitely be flying with Zoom again

BTW, it appears that if ask for a vegetarian, Jewish or Muslim meal you will get a vegan meal (braised tofu!) UGH. I actually will go with the standard option next time, at least I will get an edible dessert!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:56 pm
Banned

ipevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ZOOM

Originally Posted by ClareBC
This month I flew with two young kids to UK with Zoom. They are definitely cheap and cheerful.

Going out nice wide seats, okish food - but FABULOUS STAFF.

Coming back, awful seats (City of Halifax plane is much overdue a refit!! Apparently it is getting one soon!), food so awful as to be inedible but again FABULOUS STAFF

With two youngsters I found the 'can do' helpful and kid friendly stewards a Godsend I will definitely be flying with Zoom again

BTW, it appears that if ask for a vegetarian, Jewish or Muslim meal you will get a vegan meal (braised tofu!) UGH. I actually will go with the standard option next time, at least I will get an edible dessert!
Don't forget to use the discount code MM2007ZA (muchmor magazine code) when you book next to get up to 20% off all flights even one way (min discount is 10%)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

redrosed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Sooo happy to read this thread. OH flying zoom when he moves out in Jan but I will also be flying Zoom when I come out later with 2 young kids as only one I can find direct from Manchester. Was going to book extra leg room seats- do you think its worth it??
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

fi816 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redrosed
Hi,
Sooo happy to read this thread. OH flying zoom when he moves out in Jan but I will also be flying Zoom when I come out later with 2 young kids as only one I can find direct from Manchester. Was going to book extra leg room seats- do you think its worth it??
Hi, does Zoom now allow one adult to fly with two children? The last time I checked It was one adult to one child.

Fi
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:19 pm
Banned

ipevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Yes it is as you get extra baggage allowance to!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fi816
Hi, does Zoom now allow one adult to fly with two children? The last time I checked It was one adult to one child.

Fi
Really hope this isnt true. have never heard of a problem and certainly found nothing on web about it... I better go surfing.....
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, zoom where great when we flew with them, great stafff, great food, great plane. We really enjoyed flying with them
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope this isnt true. have never heard of a problem and certainly found nothing on web about it... I better go surfing.....
Don't worry!

I flew Zoom (Calgary to Manchester) in 2006 with my 2 children (aged 3 and 7.) A week later my husband flew out to join us. We were together for another week and then I flew back alone. My husband brought the kids back by himself, via Gatwick, after another week.

No one batted an eye lid either time
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:44 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

No problem, I flew with a 2 yr old and a 9 yr old on my own (won't do that again in a hurry!)

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Bonsai will become famous soon enough

Flew with ZOOM from Gatwick to Ottawa and back a couple of weeks ago.

It was absolutely fine, food was fine, legroom appeared to be slightly less than Air Canada albeit was again fine. We werwe well fed and well looked after.

We will definitely be using them again.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:54 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

The only two airlines I have ever had the "too many kids problem" with were Air Canada and KLM. I can't recall exactly what happened the first time (as I was being denied boarding) but I had a baby a few weeks old, a two year old, a seven year old and an eleven year old. In the end a very kind man agreed to sit with me and act as the other required adult. :curse: No one mentioned this problem at booking. It is to do with the oxygen masks and the ability of the adult to put masks on the children in time. In the event the kids were as good as gold and the crew had no idea that I was actually on my own.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AlexInBC
Don't worry!

I flew Zoom (Calgary to Manchester) in 2006 with my 2 children (aged 3 and 7.) A week later my husband flew out to join us. We were together for another week and then I flew back alone. My husband brought the kids back by himself, via Gatwick, after another week.

No one batted an eye lid either time
Can breath again. Thankyou
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fi816

Fi

I believe that there is only a problem if they are two babies or a baby and a toddler. Due to their demanding nature!!
Hope yours are bigger! Mine are now.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:02 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

OH went with zoom and he was happy with them
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

hi,
can anyone tell me if Zoom fly through the winter from Halifax to Gatwick? May need to go home sometime through winter months. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.