willmore has disabled reputation
Default Winter Olympics!

Canada wins GOLD in mogul skiing!

GO CANADA GO!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: Winter Olympics!

Canada 9 - Italy - 0 end of 2nd period of women's hockey!

GO CANADA GO!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:18 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Canada 9 - Italy - 0 end of 2nd period of women's hockey!

GO CANADA GO!
I'm rooting for Ethiopia, there's only one of him, so I don't think he's in the Hockey, not sure what he's doing actually...but

GO ETHIOPIA!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm rooting for Ethiopia, there's only one of him, so I don't think he's in the Hockey, not sure what he's doing actually...but

GO ETHIOPIA!
I'm sure he really appreciates your support jack, its always good to cheer on the underdog!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:35 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he really appreciates your support jack, its always good to cheer on the underdog!
Exactamundo, he a cross country skier by the way. It's their first time in the Winter Olympics.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:39 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

GO ETHIOPIA!
He reminds me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team during the 1988 Winter Olympics that were held in Calgary. It was neat to follow their valiant efforts.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Exactamundo, he a cross country skier by the way. It's their first time in the Winter Olympics.

A cross-country skier from ethiopia - where the heck would he practice - in the freezer?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Final score - Canada 16 - Italy 0.

Good practice game for tomorrow we face the russians - 10:30am ET
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
He reminds me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team during the 1988 Winter Olympics that were held in Calgary. It was neat to follow their valiant efforts.
Robel Teklemariam

Attached Thumbnails Winter Olympics!-bilde.jpg  

Last edited by gruffbrown; Feb 11th 2006 at 8:51 pm.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

]
mogul...that's the naff knee breaker that only the French bother with...I thought you meant the cool skiiing like downhill, slalom, XC...
Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:22 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Final score - Canada 16 - Italy 0.

Good practice game for tomorrow we face the russians - 10:30am ET
Could just as easily have been 32-0, if the girls had bothered to put their newspapers down. God, they looked bored. I hope they don't take that complacency with them into the game tomorrow.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Could just as easily have been 32-0, if the girls had bothered to put their newspapers down. God, they looked bored. I hope they don't take that complacency with them into the game tomorrow.

Indeed they did looked bored, but it was a good practice run for the girls because they face the russians tomorrow!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:36 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

And Norway wins silver!
This Olympics will be good, having TWO great teams being mine this year.

GO CANADA GO!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

CalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to allCalgaryBlade is a name known to all

And it looks like he might not get to even wax his skis

EPO?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

WM- should see this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28943008/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.