Reload this Page >

Where to move to in Canada?

Where to move to in Canada?

Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

LegB4Wicket is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to move to in Canada?

Originally Posted by CluelessToo
It says the temperatures get low, would it be colder than Yorkshire?
While most of Canada is colder in the winter than Yorkshire, it's not as depressing.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

CluelessToo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liftman
No colder than the welcome at a Yorkshire pub wearing a red rose.

Minus 20 to minus 40 degrees C.

Do you consider that cold???
That sounds a bit chilly - is that all year or just in winter?

Does all of Canada have glaciers?

I saw a story on the news that says the Candian glaciers are melting - are you getting a lot of flooding?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

CluelessToo is an unknown quantity at this point

It's bedtime here, you've given me lots to think about - night-night.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Buckrogers is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw a story on the news that says the Candian glaciers are melting - are you getting a lot of flooding?
No flooding, the world is flat so its just a small ocean somewhere.

Are you for real? Or just bored?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:12 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not Scotland you know! :scared:

Here lifty we still have coin operated meters, 50 pence for an hours worth of elecmactricity, now thats not to bad and cheap enough !!!!

Sometimes I have to get her indoors to jump on the bike and pedal like mad to get the generator going for a wee bit longer. It works not to bad and it keeps her fit !!!!

Quote "Does all of Canada have glaciers?"

"I saw a story on the news that says the Candian glaciers are melting - are you getting a lot of flooding?" Un-Quote

I think CluelessToo is taking the mick here, what do think guys !!!!!!!!!

Or maybe the lights there, but its not switched on yet !!!!!!!

Eddie
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Yes, the flooding is a very serious problem. The roads in Toronto are all under water. Today, I had to use my canoe to travel to my job at the maple syrup factory.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

I think CluelessToo is taking the mick here, what do think guys !!!!!!!!!

Eddie[/QUOTE]

Yes, the mick is being taken.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Buckrogers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Voyager970

Eddie
No lights on there!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:21 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LegB4Wicket

Yes, the mick is being taken.
Yes, but by whom????

Who is missing tonight...

UKJO, Glaswegian, Willmore, iaink, to name a few.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

OK Which one of you pratts is cluelesstoo???? Come on own up!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:31 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but by whom????

Who is missing tonight...

UKJO, Glaswegian, Willmore, iaink, to name a few.

Glaswegian or IainK gets my vote

Not seen Ian in here for a wee bit

Willmore NAHHHHHHH shes a wumen !!!!!!

Glaswegian was getting bored, so why not wind some folks up to feed his warped sense of humour !!!!!!

So who is it, now that will be the $64000 question

Eddie
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Glaswegian or IainK gets my vote

Not seen Ian in here for a wee bit

Willmore NAHHHHHHH shes a wumen !!!!!!

Glaswegian was getting bored, so why not wind some folks up to feed his warped sense of humour !!!!!!

So who is it, now that will be the $64000 question

Eddie
I know who it is ..my first "hunch" was right ..But I shan't say ...keep you folx guessing
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:22 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been there?

I have!!! I left as fast as my leggies could carry me too. One night and that was my lot.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:48 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray1968
I know who it is ..my first "hunch" was right ..But I shan't say ...keep you folx guessing
Ray, You tease you!

Eddie, I'm still lurking, but fed up of answering the same questions for the twelth time, and also in semi retirement like a certain grouchy scotsman.

Fun thread, but I have to go fill some sandbags to keep the rising floodwater out of the basement The six months of total darkness that started recently is a real inconvenience for that kind of thing, thankfully it will all freeze solid soon for the next 6 months, so I wont have to worry about it till spring, if my peers dont abandon me on an ice flow over the winter

Last edited by iaink; Nov 10th 2004 at 2:55 am.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

If you are a driver, it`s got to be New Brunswick, as it`s the best of all that is good on this Earth ! And you can swap ya driver`s licence, no re-test ! Saskatchewan swap licences, but has an extremely high crime ratio in comparison to other provinces. Ontario swaps to, but you might as well live near London UK. if thats your bag !!! All other provinces, it`s re-test !!!
Gone Whale watchin`

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.