Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For those of you in Canada....

View Poll Results: Are you staying here for X-Mas, going home or something else?
Remaining in Canada
88.54%
Back to Blighty
4.17%
South of the Border
5.21%
Somewhere Else
2.08%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

For those of you in Canada....

Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:04 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For those of you in Canada....

Originally Posted by MatInKamloops View Post
This is my 5th Xmas in Canada, we're heading back to the craziness of Calgary for nearly two weeks, and visiting friends in Strathmore and Drumheller. Spending a few days in Waterton National Park, off to the Flames game on New Years Eve.......then back to Fruitloops on the 2nd! Busy, busy, busy!
Hello to another Fruitloopian
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:33 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R I C H View Post
Never realised it was nicknamed Fruitloops I'd always heard "Kambell soops".

I'm sure there are numerous others.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:02 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P View Post
Never realised it was nicknamed Fruitloops I'd always heard "Kambell soops".

I'm sure there are numerous others.
Klam-poops according to a friend that got sick after a meal out here
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

MatInKamloops is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R I C H View Post
Hello to you too Rich.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 12:03 am
Just Joined

antler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant future

This is my 5th Xmas in Canada, we're heading back to the craziness of Calgary for nearly two weeks, and visiting friends in Strathmore and Drumheller. Spending a few days in Waterton National Park, off to the Flames game on New Years Eve.......then back to Fruitloops on the 2nd! Busy, busy, busy!
While you're in Drumheller, Check in at the federal penitentiary, see how the chaps are doing:curse:
Do you follow the Kamloops Blazers? Do you fish for Kamloops trout?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 1:12 am
Just Joined

MatInKamloops is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by antler View Post
While you're in Drumheller, Check in at the federal penitentiary, see how the chaps are doing:curse:
Do you follow the Kamloops Blazers? Do you fish for Kamloops trout?
When I lived in Drum it often seemed that the inmates were checking themselves out without the guards knowing! We have been to a number of Blazers games but it's a bit of a tug as we are used to following the Calgary Hitmen. As for fishing that is something I'm planning on taking up next year.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:45 am
Just Joined

antler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant futureantler has a brilliant future

When I lived in Drum it often seemed that the inmates were checking themselves out without the guards knowing! We have been to a number of Blazers games but it's a bit of a tug as we are used to following the Calgary Hitmen. As for fishing that is something I'm planning on taking up next year.
We lived in Kelowna 1970 to 1986, My 12 foot aluminum boat was my constant companion as I travelled round most of the interior towns. you live in a fishing paradise, Lac La jeune (I've spelled it wrong) was a favorite. nothing more fun than a few minutes with a healthy trout. Cheers Jeff.