Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Oh God...another nightmare..

Oh God...another nightmare..

Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Oh God...another nightmare..

Annie, Have no wise words of wisdom but i wanted to let you know that i am thinking about you. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
virtual hug for you x Karma sent x

With regards to the house and not feeling like it was meant to be we to went through this (our house sell fell through twice, once being the day before contracts were to be signed) and know how utterly devasting it is let alone with your child problems on top. All i can say is now we are here we have come to the conclusion that things just were not meant to be at that time but we are SO glad we are here now. Don't give up on your dreams
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

rich1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

thinking of you at this very bad time huge sympathies to you and family
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:09 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Annie - how utterly dreadful for you, my heart goes out to you again, a new life sounds like it's just what you need, to leave the pain in your old life and take the good memories with you to your new life. You will find a new buyer for you house and the devatastion you feel now will lessen in time, you may be able to delay your flight out, or find an agent that will do your house sale in your absence if you have the funds to see you through for a little while, your family will pull through this together and you will all be stronger for it my prayers go to you all and your foster son. (((((0)))))
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annie3-4
Oh God ,another nightmare.. after finally sorting out our daughter, more bad news,my boy which we had fostered for 18months, Marc, and fought like hell to adopt and bring with us to Canada committed suicide on Sunday,he had been returned to his crack head mother last year by wonderful social services after she refused permission for him to go with us. He took himself to woods on Sunday night and hanged himself from a tree. I cant stop crying and to top it all, the people buying our house pulled out yesterday, 1 hour before we were supposed to sign contracts. Flights are booked for 23rd March and I dont know what we are going to do.. I beginning to think we are not meant to go. Ive never felt so bloody miserable in my life,so sorry for this tale of woe, just needed to talk to someone. my husband isnt talking to me cos I threw a pan of potatoes at him last night out of frustration. (didnt hit him). I wish we had never started this...

Be strong. Take care.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

What can we say ? We're all thinking of you - big hugs all round.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Annie and family
I am so sorry to hear of your loss ,how awful for you, I can only reiterate everyones sentiments on here .
Hugs and best wishes
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:23 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Annie, a big, massive, huge, enormous, gigantic hug to you.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:54 am

Canada Jane has disabled reputation

I am so sorry to hear your story.

Perhaps this is a sign that you need to go to Canada to start a fresh, easier said than done I know.

The house will sort itself out eventually, we left the UK with no sale in sight, but it eventually sold a few months later and we were glad we did not wait in the UK for it to sell and just came out.

Your husband will come round, remember he is hurting too.

Best of luck
Jane
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:41 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

What a sad time for you Annie. Big hug.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:48 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annie3-4
Oh God ,another nightmare.. after finally sorting out our daughter, more bad news,my boy which we had fostered for 18months, Marc, and fought like hell to adopt and bring with us to Canada committed suicide on Sunday,he had been returned to his crack head mother last year by wonderful social services after she refused permission for him to go with us. He took himself to woods on Sunday night and hanged himself from a tree. I cant stop crying and to top it all, the people buying our house pulled out yesterday, 1 hour before we were supposed to sign contracts. Flights are booked for 23rd March and I dont know what we are going to do.. I beginning to think we are not meant to go. Ive never felt so bloody miserable in my life,so sorry for this tale of woe, just needed to talk to someone. my husband isnt talking to me cos I threw a pan of potatoes at him last night out of frustration. (didnt hit him). I wish we had never started this...

It's gonna be tough right now but try to keep strong it'll work out in the end. Don't let it stop you following your dreams. Go and speak to the man you both need each other right now.

Hope it gets better

Emma xx
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:56 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. No amount of words will make this right but time will help to ease the pain.

Don't give up on your dreams.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Annie ,my prayers for you and your family.
Big hugs and thinking about you all.
Yoong
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:01 am
Just Joined

cmk03 is on a distinguished road

Awful news, so sorry for you. Keep us posted and if we can help you with anything let us know.

ps) big internet hug too!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

Thankyou..everyone.x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:14 am
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Hold on to the good times in your heart and keep moving forward xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.