Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Oh God...another nightmare..

Oh God...another nightmare..

Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of
Default Oh God...another nightmare..

Oh God ,another nightmare.. after finally sorting out our daughter, more bad news,my boy which we had fostered for 18months, Marc, and fought like hell to adopt and bring with us to Canada committed suicide on Sunday,he had been returned to his crack head mother last year by wonderful social services after she refused permission for him to go with us. He took himself to woods on Sunday night and hanged himself from a tree. I cant stop crying and to top it all, the people buying our house pulled out yesterday, 1 hour before we were supposed to sign contracts. Flights are booked for 23rd March and I dont know what we are going to do.. I beginning to think we are not meant to go. Ive never felt so bloody miserable in my life,so sorry for this tale of woe, just needed to talk to someone. my husband isnt talking to me cos I threw a pan of potatoes at him last night out of frustration. (didnt hit him). I wish we had never started this...
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:57 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh God...another nightmare..

Originally Posted by annie3-4
Oh God ,another nightmare.. after finally sorting out our daughter, more bad news,my boy which we had fostered for 18months, Marc, and fought like hell to adopt and bring with us to Canada committed suicide on Sunday,he had been returned to his crack head mother last year by wonderful social services after she refused permission for him to go with us. He took himself to woods on Sunday night and hanged himself from a tree. I cant stop crying and to top it all, the people buying our house pulled out yesterday, 1 hour before we were supposed to sign contracts. Flights are booked for 23rd March and I dont know what we are going to do.. I beginning to think we are not meant to go. Ive never felt so bloody miserable in my life,so sorry for this tale of woe, just needed to talk to someone. my husband isnt talking to me cos I threw a pan of potatoes at him last night out of frustration. (didnt hit him). I wish we had never started this...
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

sinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Annie, how utterly dreadful for you. ****ing adoption services. Can't really say anything other than huge sympathies to you and don't give up on the dream. xx
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annie3-4

thinking of you in this desperate time - have sent karma to give you strength

Gaynor
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

thankyou x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:05 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

hang in there and dont give up I am sure hubby will not take the pot to heart.sorry for your loss and I hope that it all gets better for yous soon just hang on in there
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Good god Annie that's terrible news, you must be having a real nightmare at the moment.
My heart goes out to you.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Deepest sympathies.

I don't know what else to say, except that I'm sure everyone who's read your post is thinking about you.

Keep strong.

Sharon
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Iain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond repute

How awful

If anyone deserves a fresh start....

All the best, Iain
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Ann, I read your last thread about your daughter and wanted to post on this one. I'm so sorry to hear about your foster son and wanted to say I'm thinking of you during this awful time
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. Thinking of you and your family.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:00 pm
Property Owner

welshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nice

No words can make this better but know our thoughts are with you.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

So sad to hear...Cannot even imagine the heartache and pain you and your family must be going through. Hang on in there and I hope you have the support of close friends nearby.
A massive internet hug to you
Robin
Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Annie, my heart goes out to you. What an awful time for you and your family. Hang in there - I'm sure I speak for everyone on the board when I say we're all thinking and praying for you guys.
PM me if you want to chat.

Trish
Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Annie,

Words fail me. I could vent about social services and there policies regarding adoption\fostering etc (having had dealings with them from all sides) but I wont.
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. As kate said hubby wont hold it against you too long, he too will be grieving.
Like Robin et al I am sending you a great big internet hug to share with you family

Butch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.