Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Niagara Falls - Visiting

Niagara Falls - Visiting

Old Mar 29th 2011, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future
Default Re: Niagara Falls - Visiting

Looking at your picture you stayed in a different one to us. We were opposite the American falls and by the 'strip' but also had an excellent view of the horseshoe falls.

Still a fab hotel and with indoor access to the indoor waterpark.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 3:28 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Marriot Fallsview was very nice. I could be wrong but I think its the only one where all the rooms face the falls?

List prices are cheap, but we turned up on spec and negotiated a much cheaper price, something like an $800 room for $100 or so, quite a few years ago now...
Old Mar 29th 2011, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

MegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daisychain
Looking at your picture you stayed in a different one to us. We were opposite the American falls and by the 'strip' but also had an excellent view of the horseshoe falls.

Still a fab hotel and with indoor access to the indoor waterpark.
There are definately 2 Sheratons, and I know the one you mean, definately different ones.

You'res looked alot grander and older architecture, I believe my first visit to Niagara I ate there, so was expecting last year that that was the one I had booked.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 4:49 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

The Sheraton Fallsview no longer exists, it is now a Marriott. There is however a Sheraton Four Points near to there, which can be very cheap. The Sheraton on the Falls is the one near the strip.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 4:57 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

This one is the one we stayed at....