Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Missing person appeal - East Sussex

Missing person appeal - East Sussex

Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:35 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Missing person appeal - East Sussex

Originally Posted by siouxie
I came on a public forum, which I have been a member of for years, asking people to spread the word that he was missing, and many did for which I am very grateful.

I did say in my original post that it was totally out of character for him. He was missing for 3 days with no contact with his wife, family or friends.

He and his family have gone through some very difficult and tragic times and I am led to believe that his disappearance was in direct relation to them, hence the concern.

He is now back with his loving family, thankfully.

I would ask that no further questions or comments are made please...

Thank you.
am just a nosey bugger, and to that end i would like to know what happened
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:39 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing person appeal - East Sussex

Im glad the young man is back with his family. I dont see any further purpose to this thread.