BE Meet Up

Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BE Meet Up

Originally Posted by raine66
Just realised, how will we know who everyone is,

Shall we all wear a red rose with a newpaper under our arm.

Raine

i was thinking the same thing? hmmmmmmmm
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:50 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celine_uk
i was thinking the same thing? hmmmmmmmm
Well you know britishvixen, and she knows Sam/Stu, and we will be arriving with Sam/Stu, so that solves that part of it.

Raine

Well actually just had a thought, I don't think Sam has actually met Britishvixen only talked thro email.

Last edited by raine66; Nov 8th 2006 at 12:58 pm. Reason: coz I'm wrong
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Well you know britishvixen, and she knows Sam/Stu, and we will be arriving with Sam/Stu, so that solves that part of it.

Raine

Well actually just had a thought, I don't think Sam has actually met Britishvixen only talked thro email.

we could always exchange photos or something, or meet in a certain park of the bar etc........
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh.......come on I am sure it will be obvious.... I could spot a Brit a mile away..........
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:31 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smelly
ahhh.......come on I am sure it will be obvious.... I could spot a Brit a mile away..........
Did you see me at COP on Sunday then?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Did you see me at COP on Sunday then?

We go to another brit meet up and they have a union jack on the table so you know who they are. that might be an idea,
IF were posting pics this is me and Celine LMFAO
Attached Thumbnails BE Meet Up-david-jade-stupid.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:05 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
this is me and Celine LMFAO
What smelly said.

Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:30 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

This rather reminds me of a business "blind date" I had a while back in an Ottawa pub. The guy had told me he looks like an ugly version of Sean Connery. The server took me straight to him.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
We go to another brit meet up and they have a union jack on the table so you know who they are. that might be an idea,
IF were posting pics this is me and Celine LMFAO

oh god :scared: ! a very funny pic but hmmmm we do look better in person you know! hahaha, we have 5 of 6 of this type of photo, everyone in a diffrent place
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE= we do look better in person you know! [/QUOTE]

We do? I pulled that face when i was 9, and i didnt listen to my Mum when she said that if did it again it would stay like it hehehehehhehe
Old Nov 19th 2006, 6:41 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would bring this back to the main page in case there are some that hadn't seen it and would like to join us.

Raine
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:39 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would bring this back to the main page in case there are some that hadn't seen it and would like to join us.

Raine
Thanks raine, I was actually looking for this thread yesterday, but it had sunk so far down I gave up! Did we ever fix the exact location?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:52 am
Reunited

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Thanks raine, I was actually looking for this thread yesterday, but it had sunk so far down I gave up! Did we ever fix the exact location?

Not exactly, but I think anyone of the ones dbd suggested should be fine, unless you have any other ideas.

Raine
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:46 pm
Reunited

So is it safe to say the vendezvous is the biermarkt at around 6 o'clock.

Looking forward to lots of
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

So is it safe to say the vendezvous is the biermarkt at around 6 o'clock.

Looking forward to lots of
awesome us too. could do with a good drikeypoo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.