BE Meet Up

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:09 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Meet Up

Originally Posted by dbd33
Somewhere near Union?
Where are Sam/Stu coming from?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:27 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Where are Sam/Stu coming from?

They are coming from Whitby.

Do you have any suggestions as to where we can go.

Raine
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:28 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66
They are coming from Whitby.

Do you have any suggestions as to where we can go.

Raine
Will you, or Sam/Stu, be bringing children? If not then there are lots of pubs near Union Station.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

When is the meet-up? I'm coming to Toronto on 18th of this month for a few days and would be keen to meet up spmewhere.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrishB
When is the meet-up? I'm coming to Toronto on 18th of this month for a few days and would be keen to meet up spmewhere.
Alas, I'll be going home from the 14th until the 24th so, unless a "few days" is quite a few that won't work for me.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Alas, I'll be going home from the 14th until the 24th so, unless a "few days" is quite a few that won't work for me.
My exact dates too - shame I chose the Chicago route over Pearson or else I could have annoyed you with the complicated shoe on/off palavour and screaming child all the way across the Atlantic
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:24 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
My exact dates too - shame I chose the Chicago route over Pearson or else I could have annoyed you with the complicated shoe on/off palavour and screaming child all the way across the Atlantic
We're going Buffalo-Charlotte-LGW, I think we come back via Philly. Pearson's just too expensive and too much bother. Still, if you poke the child enough, we may be able to hear the screams through the stratosphere.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:09 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Will you, or Sam/Stu, be bringing children? If not then there are lots of pubs near Union Station.

No probably not.

If we could do the weekend of the 2nd December that would be perfect for me as my Mum will be here to babysit. May as well put her to good use.

Raine
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:17 pm
Assimilated Pauper

No probably not.

If we could do the weekend of the 2nd December that would be perfect for me as my Mum will be here to babysit. May as well put her to good use.

Raine
Sure, that's ideal.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:25 pm
Reunited

Sure, that's ideal.

Excellent

So where abouts at Union do you suggest. I haven't been down that way for many years so can't really suggest anything.

Are you bringing your partner?

Raine
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:32 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Excellent

So where abouts at Union do you suggest. I haven't been down that way for many years so can't really suggest anything.

Are you bringing your partner?

Raine
The biermarkt offers the best choice of booze though it's a bit noisy. I expect otraynor will come, she's not British but she does eat Marmite and knows a lot of the language.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:39 pm
Reunited

The biermarkt offers the best choice of booze though it's a bit noisy. I expect otraynor will come, she's not British but she does eat Marmite and knows a lot of the language.
That will be nice, since it's that weekend my OH will be able to come too.

Looking forward to it.

Do you know of anyone else who is interested?

I will PM Sara76 and see if they are up for it.

Raine
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:15 pm
Assimilated Pauper

That will be nice, since it's that weekend my OH will be able to come too.

Looking forward to it.

Do you know of anyone else who is interested?

I will PM Sara76 and see if they are up for it.

Raine
I hope other posters will see this thread and express interest. If all else fails we'll have to invite people from the real world or, at least, another bulletin board.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, interesting event.
I'd never been to UK other than transiting LHR/LGW couple of times and have little clue about the lifestyle/interests though interested to know and an ardent lover of gatherings. Ddyu think it would still be fun for me?

I hope other posters will see this thread and express interest. If all else fails we'll have to invite people from the real world or, at least, another bulletin board.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

When are you all hoping to get together? We'll be in KW from december 12-27, and will be in toronto for jim to attend a reunion at UofT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.