BE Meet Up

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 1:32 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Meet Up

Originally Posted by jagz
Wow, interesting event.
I'd never been to UK other than transiting LHR/LGW couple of times and have little clue about the lifestyle/interests though interested to know and an ardent lover of gatherings. Ddyu think it would still be fun for me?

Don't see any reason why not.

Raine
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 1:34 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
When are you all hoping to get together? We'll be in KW from december 12-27, and will be in toronto for jim to attend a reunion at UofT
We are looking at Dec 2nd at the moment.

Raine
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:13 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66

Raine
That could work for me. I get back from a germany-uk trip on the 28th Nov. Dec 2nd is a Saturday, right?

My mates Kelly and Drew from Wigan (ok mates just from on here so far) should be around too I think. Although they're going to Barrie which is not quite downtown.

I'll pm them.

Novo
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Raine, Dec 02 looks great.

Raine
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:44 am
Reunited

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
That could work for me. I get back from a germany-uk trip on the 28th Nov. Dec 2nd is a Saturday, right?

My mates Kelly and Drew from Wigan (ok mates just from on here so far) should be around too I think. Although they're going to Barrie which is not quite downtown.

I'll pm them.

Novo

Yeah it's a Saturday.

I think a read somewhere that kellydrew where coming for a week at the beginning of December, so that would be nice if they could make it.

Raine
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:40 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jagz
Wow, interesting event.
I'd never been to UK other than transiting LHR/LGW couple of times and have little clue about the lifestyle/interests though interested to know and an ardent lover of gatherings. Ddyu think it would still be fun for me?
I dunno. It'll likely involve drinking and chatting. Can you do that?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Raine

Damn and I was looking forward to tasting a sample of the bagels and coffee that dbd33 keeps raving about.

What about asking eddie? I know he's in london and its a long drive and all, but it might be nice to extend the invitation. Knowing eddie he might just be up for it.....
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:54 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn and I was looking forward to tasting a sample of the bagels and coffee that dbd33 keeps raving about.

What about asking eddie? I know he's in london and its a long drive and all, but it might be nice to extend the invitation. Knowing eddie he might just be up for it.....
I don't rave about the bagels here. I just eat the bagels. For great bagels you gotta go to Montreal or NYC.

I'll go for beer when you're here but I don't know you well enough to share breakfast.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dbd33
I don't rave about the bagels here. I just eat the bagels. For great bagels you gotta go to Montreal or NYC.

I'll go for beer when you're here but I don't know you well enough to share breakfast.

Those are the ones Im talking about, that your office manager brings in!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:10 pm
Reunited

Eddie hasn't been on for ages, so don't know if he would even get the PM, although it would be nice if he could come as I actually grow up about 10 mins away from him, although didn't know him.

Raine
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eddie hasn't been on for ages, so don't know if he would even get the PM, although it would be nice if he could come as I actually grow up about 10 mins away from him, although didn't know him.

Raine

I know he hasnt, guess he's just too busy getting settled, but I cant imagine him not checking in between now and then.

Whatever you prefer. Im sure he would love to meet you all. Im sorry I cant make it.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light

Happily as always....

Originally Posted by dbd33
I dunno. It'll likely involve drinking and chatting. Can you do that?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

[me and celineuk are up 4 it. been missing sam and stu at the other meet up. havent seen this thread as computer broke last week and been busy being ripped off by local computer whizz. still without working keyboard. typing on stupid onscreen keyboard. 2nd works 4 me and celine. name the place.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:52 pm
Reunited

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
[me and celineuk are up 4 it. been missing sam and stu at the other meet up. havent seen this thread as computer broke last week and been busy being ripped off by local computer whizz. still without working keyboard. typing on stupid onscreen keyboard. 2nd works 4 me and celine. name the place.

Excellent, we just need to decide on somewhere for definate.

Raine
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:12 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, we just need to decide on somewhere for definate.

Raine
dbd33 suggested http://www.dine.to/biermarkt . A bit noisy on a Saturday but easily walked to from Union Station.

http://www.dine.to/page.php?PageID=2...ishmentid=2495

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.