Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A lot can happen in a week

A lot can happen in a week

Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

bunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: A lot can happen in a week

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Where to start

After the mix up with Police certs CHC apologised and to cut long story short hubby going to hand passports in tomorrow

He finished 22yrs Army on 26th May, I finished today at 1pm had lots of annual leave to take.

Removals coming Monday , flights booked for 24th, leaving party booked for 22nd

Not sure if I am coming or going

Children have school trip and I need to sort out victorian costumes, hate sewing and the dance school are having professional photos done for all those that danced in comps.

So I guess the next few days are going to be busy and long, but still can't get the off my face.

I'm not even sure if it has sunk in yet

I guess once all the craziness ends this side it starts on the otherside.
Congratulations Suzyanne!!!

Long time coming, but you deserve it now. Good luck in the organising, I am sure you will do it.

We just did our medicals yesterday in Newcastle (you were right the Dr was very nice and made you feel at ease).

Hopefully we will also hear in the 2 months and be off before September time.

All the best in your new life and it was great speaking to you.

Sharon
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:41 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Might I refer you to site rule no. 15?
Ye've gorra propa cheek, what bloody language is your username hinny?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:51 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Ye've gorra propa cheek, what bloody language is your username hinny?
In my copy of the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary it's on page 2058, third column, about halfway down. I'm having a little trouble finding "propa". Maybe my dictionary is faulty. Serves me right for joining a book club.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:15 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Hawey, we divn't want any more Geordies ower heor lad.

Alreet Suzyanne, you c'n come.
I'm a Lancashire Lass, however hubby could be classed as Geordie, born Whitley Bay left when 9 mths old only to return alot of years later