British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   A lot can happen in a week (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/lot-can-happen-week-456330/)

Suzyanne Jun 6th 2007 6:12 pm

A lot can happen in a week

Where to start:unsure:

After the mix up with Police certs CHC apologised and to cut long story short hubby going to hand passports in tomorrow :thumbsup:

He finished 22yrs Army on 26th May, I finished today at 1pm :thumbsup: had lots of annual leave to take.

Removals coming Monday :eek:, flights booked for 24th, leaving party booked for 22nd :cry_smile:

Not sure if I am coming or going:blink:

Children have school trip and I need to sort out victorian costumes, hate sewing:thumbdown: and the dance school are having professional photos done for all those that danced in comps.

So I guess the next few days are going to be busy and long, but still can't get the :D off my face.

I'm not even sure if it has sunk in yet

I guess once all the craziness ends this side it starts on the otherside.

louise033 Jun 6th 2007 6:14 pm

Re: A lot can happen in a week

Originally Posted by Suzyanne (Post 4881186)

After the mix up with Police certs CHC apologised and to cut long story short hubby going to hand passports in tomorrow :thumbsup:

He finished 22yrs Army on 26th May, I finished today at 1pm :thumbsup: had lots of annual leave to take.

Removals coming Monday :eek:, flights booked for 24th, leaving party booked for 22nd :cry_smile:

Children have school trip and I need to sort out victorian costumes, hate sewing:thumbdown: and the dance school are having professional photos done for all those that danced in comps.

So I guess the next few days are going to be busy and long, but still can't get the :D off my face.

Wow Suzyanne, congratulations, I hope everything goes smoothly from now on!
Keep in touch,
Louise x

KennyJosie Jun 6th 2007 6:17 pm

Yeah congratulations!
You were streesing out about us hearing before you, and now your overtaking us! lol:rofl:
Keep in touch!
Kenny

BC Hopefuls Jun 6th 2007 6:27 pm

I'm with you all the way. Removals coming on Monday and we fly out on 21st.

I am so stressed at the moment what with a constantly sobbing sister, canelling Gas, electric, council tax etc. I seem to be forever chasing insurance NCD letters, why can' they get it right? Its the third time i've tried to get them to write the letter in the correct format. :curse:

Hang on in there, it'll all work itself out, or so they keep telling me :eek:

michellej Jun 6th 2007 7:51 pm

and we have all this to look forward to,I can't wait :D

Michelle

Suzyanne Jun 6th 2007 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by BC Hopefuls (Post 4881222)
I'm with you all the way. Removals coming on Monday and we fly out on 21st.

I am so stressed at the moment what with a constantly sobbing sister, canelling Gas, electric, council tax etc. I seem to be forever chasing insurance NCD letters, why can' they get it right? Its the third time i've tried to get them to write the letter in the correct format. :curse:

Hang on in there, it'll all work itself out, or so they keep telling me :eek:

At least it's a positive stress and not the negative stress of the postman NOT delivering THE LETTER.

It's doing wonders for my weight, last day at work was tough today, few tears, lots of cards, champagne and canadian dollars.

Just have to remember it's all going to be worth it.

BC Hopefuls Jun 6th 2007 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Suzyanne (Post 4881714)
At least it's a positive stress and not the negative stress of the postman NOT delivering THE LETTER.

It's doing wonders for my weight, last day at work was tough today, few tears, lots of cards, champagne and canadian dollars.

Just have to remember it's all going to be worth it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AlreetJim Jun 6th 2007 9:00 pm

Hi Suzyanne

Moving from the Toon too - Manitoba via Provincial Nomination.
It sounds stressful - good luck.

johnnyc Jun 7th 2007 12:09 am

Congratulations, Hope all goes well for you all, can't be many left in the toon now :)
John

NovaBoy Jun 7th 2007 1:20 am

Yup, here's wishing you and the family all the best for the move!

Good luck and keep us informed.

:thumbsup:

ann m Jun 7th 2007 2:01 am

Good luck Suzyanne - we're only a few weeks ahead of you in the madness - I too had to rummage up a 'Tudor' costume three days before my daughter left her school - did they not appreciate I was up to my bloody eyes in admin and goodbyes !?

Enjoy the party - and best wishes for the next stage.

By the way, the admin doesn't stop on this side - more of the same, different accent ! ;)

Souvenir Jun 7th 2007 10:53 am

Good grief. Both at the same time? You'll have to start talking to each other!

karla03 Jun 7th 2007 4:33 pm

Good Luck for the future and I hope things work out really well for you all.

Novocastrian Jun 7th 2007 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by AlreetJim (Post 4881805)
Hi Suzyanne

Moving from the Toon too - Manitoba via Provincial Nomination.
It sounds stressful - good luck.

Hawey, we divn't want any more Geordies ower heor lad.

Alreet Suzyanne, you c'n come. :)

Souvenir Jun 7th 2007 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 4885880)
Hawey, we divn't want any more Geordies ower heor lad.

Alreet Suzyanne, you c'n come. :)

Might I refer you to site rule no. 15?