Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A lot can happen in a week

A lot can happen in a week

Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:12 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default A lot can happen in a week

Where to start

After the mix up with Police certs CHC apologised and to cut long story short hubby going to hand passports in tomorrow

He finished 22yrs Army on 26th May, I finished today at 1pm had lots of annual leave to take.

Removals coming Monday , flights booked for 24th, leaving party booked for 22nd

Not sure if I am coming or going

Children have school trip and I need to sort out victorian costumes, hate sewing and the dance school are having professional photos done for all those that danced in comps.

So I guess the next few days are going to be busy and long, but still can't get the off my face.

I'm not even sure if it has sunk in yet

I guess once all the craziness ends this side it starts on the otherside.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:14 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A lot can happen in a week

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Where to start

After the mix up with Police certs CHC apologised and to cut long story short hubby going to hand passports in tomorrow

He finished 22yrs Army on 26th May, I finished today at 1pm had lots of annual leave to take.

Children have school trip and I need to sort out victorian costumes, hate sewing and the dance school are having professional photos done for all those that danced in comps.

So I guess the next few days are going to be busy and long, but still can't get the off my face.

Wow Suzyanne, congratulations, I hope everything goes smoothly from now on!
Keep in touch,
Louise x
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Yeah congratulations!
You were streesing out about us hearing before you, and now your overtaking us! lol
Keep in touch!
Kenny
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

BC Hopefuls is an unknown quantity at this point

Where to start

I'm with you all the way. Removals coming on Monday and we fly out on 21st.

I am so stressed at the moment what with a constantly sobbing sister, canelling Gas, electric, council tax etc. I seem to be forever chasing insurance NCD letters, why can' they get it right? Its the third time i've tried to get them to write the letter in the correct format. :curse:

Hang on in there, it'll all work itself out, or so they keep telling me
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

michellej is an unknown quantity at this point

and we have all this to look forward to,I can't wait

Michelle
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:40 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BC Hopefuls
I'm with you all the way. Removals coming on Monday and we fly out on 21st.

I am so stressed at the moment what with a constantly sobbing sister, canelling Gas, electric, council tax etc. I seem to be forever chasing insurance NCD letters, why can' they get it right? Its the third time i've tried to get them to write the letter in the correct format. :curse:

Hang on in there, it'll all work itself out, or so they keep telling me
At least it's a positive stress and not the negative stress of the postman NOT delivering THE LETTER.

It's doing wonders for my weight, last day at work was tough today, few tears, lots of cards, champagne and canadian dollars.

Just have to remember it's all going to be worth it.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

BC Hopefuls is an unknown quantity at this point

At least it's a positive stress and not the negative stress of the postman NOT delivering THE LETTER.

It's doing wonders for my weight, last day at work was tough today, few tears, lots of cards, champagne and canadian dollars.

Just have to remember it's all going to be worth it.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

AlreetJim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Suzyanne

Moving from the Toon too - Manitoba via Provincial Nomination.
It sounds stressful - good luck.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

johnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant future

Congratulations, Hope all goes well for you all, can't be many left in the toon now
John
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Yup, here's wishing you and the family all the best for the move!

Good luck and keep us informed.

Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Suzyanne - we're only a few weeks ahead of you in the madness - I too had to rummage up a 'Tudor' costume three days before my daughter left her school - did they not appreciate I was up to my bloody eyes in admin and goodbyes !?

Enjoy the party - and best wishes for the next stage.

By the way, the admin doesn't stop on this side - more of the same, different accent !
Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:53 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Good grief. Both at the same time? You'll have to start talking to each other!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Good Luck for the future and I hope things work out really well for you all.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:24 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlreetJim
Hi Suzyanne

Moving from the Toon too - Manitoba via Provincial Nomination.
It sounds stressful - good luck.
Hawey, we divn't want any more Geordies ower heor lad.

Alreet Suzyanne, you c'n come.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:28 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Hawey, we divn't want any more Geordies ower heor lad.

Alreet Suzyanne, you c'n come.
Might I refer you to site rule no. 15?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.