knickers!

Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

liz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud of
Default knickers!

now seeing as we are almost official just waiting for visas to come back we are obviously planning our move.............my question of the day is.....
do i stock up on undies from the only place to buy them in marks or is there a good canadian equivalent. i know there will be some who'll say oh for goodness sake what a stooopid question ( my husband included) but i have been to australia and new zealand and theres no place like marks for draws!!!!

so any advice from the ladies who are already out there.. where do we go for undies and or nice clothes in general.

ta
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

susie evans is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: knickers!

Originally Posted by liz&jon
now seeing as we are almost official just waiting for visas to come back we are obviously planning our move.............my question of the day is.....
do i stock up on undies from the only place to buy them in marks or is there a good canadian equivalent. i know there will be some who'll say oh for goodness sake what a stooopid question ( my husband included) but i have been to australia and new zealand and theres no place like marks for draws!!!!

so any advice from the ladies who are already out there.. where do we go for undies and or nice clothes in general.

ta
Valid Point! - I'd be interested to know too!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road
Default Re: knickers!

Hi, good point, at the same stage ourselves, after trying out lots of samples over there, La Senza is good but there is nothing like M&S, so get stocking up, go to an M&S outlet and purchase 10 years worth ! I will see you there !

ta
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

Do they have ann summers in Canada
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

liz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debiharper
Do they have ann summers in Canada
hmmmmmmmmmm
dont know if a peekaboo bra and crutchless skimpies will be a bit draughty in the winter........
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:59 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmmmmm
dont know if a peekaboo bra and crutchless skimpies will be a bit draughty in the winter........
Ah but at least you'll look even hotter than normal!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

hmmmmmmmmmm
True but you need to have a bit of fun when its too cold to go out Its one expence the other half dosent moan about.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

true.......lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debiharper
True but you need to have a bit of fun when its too cold to go out Its one expence the other half dosent moan about.
i see we have found the level for this thread!!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

There is a La Sensa store in Calgary, I think? I would personally be happy buying my underwear in Canada, seeing as I never buy it from Marks and Sparks anyway, so won't miss it when we move. From what I saw in the stores I thought the undies were fine, varied in style like here.

Do you expect it to be that different? LOL ie. lined with beaver fur for winter warmth or something?
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:31 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
ie. lined with beaver fur for winter warmth or something?
Well that's already a given, aint it!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
ROFL
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
LOL, I don't know why some peeps have this big thing about M & S? I don't buy my clothes there and when we go to Canada I will buy whatever is there, beaver fur-lined or otherwise (hope it doesn't itch too much)?
Old Feb 25th 2006, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Knickers you can find anywhere but bras are a different matter! I have yet to find a bra that fits me over here so always stock up on them when back home.

ta
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Tinpusher is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs Tinpusher says:
"If you like well made, reasonably priced, pretty undies - yes, stock up in the UK. I've found it difficult to get the range (especially in bras) that you can get in M&S. La Vie en Rose is pretty good but it's never quite the same. The department stores stock similar ranges to the UK department stores, Gossard, Berlei and the like. Hope that helps."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.