knickers!

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of
Default Re: knickers!

Originally Posted by dbd33
If this question is not actually about underwear the shop you likely want is either Come As You Are or Come When You Can. The first has a slight bias toward the gay market, the latter focuses on customers of advancing years.

It is about sexy underwear and other bits
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:27 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debiharper
It is about sexy underwear and other bits

I've heard about them "other bits". Tough to sell at garage sales, they are.

btw, I didn't invent those store names : http://www.comeasyouare.com/
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

I've heard about them "other bits". Tough to sell at garage sales, they are.

btw, I didn't invent those store names : http://www.comeasyouare.com/

Cool site but there is no underwear
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:38 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debiharper
Cool site but there is no underwear
They have underwear in the shop. Awkward looking underwear with prongs sticking out the front. The really good stuff is at He and She, a landmark in the east end :

" Consists of 2 stores side by side. During warmer weather, look for the mannequins sitting outside. Has a good selection of leather, pvc and fishnet clothing catering to men, women, the androgenous and cross dressers. Wide range of sizes available, and custom work can be done. Lots of accessories and some toys."

http://www.toronto-goth.com/shops/heandshe.shtml
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

They have underwear in the shop. Awkward looking underwear with prongs sticking out the front. The really good stuff is at He and She, a landmark in the east end :

" Consists of 2 stores side by side. During warmer weather, look for the mannequins sitting outside. Has a good selection of leather, pvc and fishnet clothing catering to men, women, the androgenous and cross dressers. Wide range of sizes available, and custom work can be done. Lots of accessories and some toys."

http://www.toronto-goth.com/shops/heandshe.shtml
Stop encouraging her, please. I've already had to put my foot down and say no to any 'Awkward looking underwear with prongs sticking out the front'
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:48 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by JezHarper
Stop encouraging her, please. I've already had to put my foot down and say no to any 'Awkward looking underwear with prongs sticking out the front'
She wanted some ? Now there's a spirit of adventure.

<squirms on chair>
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

<squirms on chair>
Since you've shown us a pic of you in a rubber suit, can we expect one of your in your knickers soon?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

<squirms on chair>
No, I think she was juyst trying to scare me
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:55 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by willmore
Since you've shown us a pic of you in a rubber suit, can we expect one of your in your knickers soon?
Don't own any. I could snap myself in some of the woman's, if I hurry. I don't want her coming back from the barn, in jodphurs, carrying a whip, to find me in her draws.

Or, well, maybe, maybe I do.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Don't own any. I could snap myself in some of the woman's, if I hurry. I don't want her coming back from the barn, in jodphurs, carrying a whip, to find me in her draws.

PMSL
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd sure leave my options open if I were you!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:01 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by JezHarper
PMSL

Well, no shit, she is out leaping over fences with the landed gentry, and she does have a crop.

<goes to lie in wait>
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Once again i think you either need to get over yourself or get la*d, your bringing political opinions into a thread about knickers.
come on now girls..... we're talking about knickers here lol

Fact: “Most Clothes purchased in Canada don’t fit"
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, no shit, she is out leaping over fences with the landed gentry, and she does have a crop.

<goes to lie in wait>
Does she play hockey as well?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:51 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: knickers!

Originally Posted by liz&jon
now seeing as we are almost official just waiting for visas to come back we are obviously planning our move.............my question of the day is.....
do i stock up on undies from the only place to buy them in marks or is there a good canadian equivalent. i know there will be some who'll say oh for goodness sake what a stooopid question ( my husband included) but i have been to australia and new zealand and theres no place like marks for draws!!!!

so any advice from the ladies who are already out there.. where do we go for undies and or nice clothes in general.

ta
you absolutely must stock up before you come to Canada! There is no equivalent here in Calgary to Marks & Sparks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.