Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Help needed for moving to Vancouver

Help needed for moving to Vancouver

Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed for moving to Vancouver

Originally Posted by Frank'n Sense
The comment on "Y" refers to the search facility that I use within MLX (the realtor's version of MLS). Basically I was searching for places not marked as being in the floodplain. On the northshore I have never had to set this flag on any of my listings.

Warmly,

Frank
Thanks Frank

Anymore for anymore ideas on this thread?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoong
Forgot to congratulate you on your new job.We are watching the flood
warnings closely,because we usually go bird watching at Iona Island ,Delta and Richmond areas.
My British friend and her extended families live in West Richmond,she recommends West Richmond and Steveston , the houses there are
more expensive than the east side.So far no threats of flooding,
may be they have higher dykes than the rest of the municipalities.
I have been to her house before and it is lovely.
Yoong
Except there was a great hole in the Dyke where they are building the Sky Train extension to the airport.....! I the water level had risen it would certainly have come in.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
Except there was a great hole in the Dyke where they are building the Sky Train extension to the airport.....! I the water level had risen it would certainly have come in.
Thanks , I am going to let my friend know about that because they
have no flood warning alert or any emergency planning in West Richmond.
Well , I suppose the community have to give the council members
a wake up call.
Yoong

Last edited by Yoong; Jun 13th 2007 at 5:46 pm.