Reload this Page >

Don't Trash the UK!

Don't Trash the UK!

Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Obancop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't Trash the UK!

[QUOTE=pgtips;6942838]

Oh and please remember who is still the head of state of Canada and where your loyalties lie.

I never accepted her as head of state, My true king lives in exile
I will care for and protect my fellow man to the best of my abilities for as long as i can draw breath, but don't ask, or tell me to cowtow to a german import.
one day Scotland will be free again, and hopefully Canada too.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:57 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Obancop;6943350]
Originally Posted by pgtips

Oh and please remember who is still the head of state of Canada and where your loyalties lie.

I will care for and protect my fellow man to the best of my abilities for as long as i can draw breath, but don't ask, or tell me to cowtow to a german import.
huh?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:00 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Obancop;6943350]

Ohfercrissakes... Are you in the White Cockade Society?

At the risk of making me wet myself, please tell me who "your king" is, and where I might find him?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:01 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Dave+Jules;6943404]
Originally Posted by Obancop
huh?
This guy's a cop. Comforting, innit?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jingsamichty;6943414]

Ohfercrissakes... Are you in the White Cockade Society?

At the risk of making me wet myself, please tell me who "your king" is, and where I might find him?
Perhaps he means Elvis.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:03 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Obancop;6943350]

prat
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

My true king lives in exile
Who is your true king. As far as I'm concerned, the Queen is the head of state.

The Queen was born in the UK. Yes, she has German ancestry but she's still British. You're a Scottish import in Canada, would you like it if Albertan's tell you they're not going to listen to you because you're a foreigner.

Canada is a democracy, and therefore free. So is the UK.

If you don't like the system, change it from within. If the majority in Scotland feel the way you do, then perhaps they should declare independence. Oh I forgot, they'd lose too much money from the Treasury for that, wouldn't they.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I thought this thread was in danger of becoming one of the most boring ever in the history of BE, comedy salvation arrives in the form of a mentalist cop frae Cochrane, rowing a wee boatie wi' his ain true King, ower the sea to Skye...

You've made my day.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:13 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

My true king lives in exile
So your one of those Scots who conveniently forgets what the nationality was of those monarchs that united first the crown and then the kingdoms of England and Scotland
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to think Obancop was just having a laugh or I'm I just grasping a straws here
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Obancop;6943350]

Get over it! If you don't like the Queen as your head of state I suggest you go and live somewhere that doesn't. You really are 'anti-English' aren't you! with a big fat chip on your shoulder.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Michel Roger Lafosse aka Michael James Alexander Stewart of Albany, is a Belgian-born, naturalized British citizen (since sometime in the 1990's) who since 1979 claims to be the King of Scotland.

The previous claimant until his death (in exile) in 1979 was Idi Amin.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:36 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have one of those long frizzy ginger wigs and a small tartan cap, perchance?

R.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Do you have one of those long frizzy ginger wigs and a small tartan cap, perchance?

R.

PMSL
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:40 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Michel Roger Lafosse aka Michael James Alexander Stewart of Albany, is a Belgian-born, naturalized British citizen (since sometime in the 1990's) who since 1979 claims to be the King of Scotland.

The previous claimant until his death (in exile) in 1979 was Idi Amin.
Er, Amin croaked in 2003.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.