Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canadian affair promo code??

canadian affair promo code??

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Scotjames is on a distinguished road
Default Re: canadian affair promo code??

I'd double check prices with and without code it didn't alter prices when I tried it. Plus on all the flights I checked every one was more expensive than pre - 9.00pm GTM 30th Sept
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

The code only works on the UK version of the web-site. It won't work on the Canadian site, for flights originating in Canada.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Scotjames is on a distinguished road

Tried it UK website , flights were still more expensive than pre 9.00pm 30th Sept. Using code post 30th Sept didn't show any discount when I tried.

Example - dept 07/10 Man - Calgary
Return 14/10 Calgary - Man
Flights now same price with or without code and now 10% more than friday lunch time

Last edited by Scotjames; Oct 2nd 2011 at 8:27 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scotjames
Tried it UK website , flights were still more expensive than pre 9.00pm 30th Sept. Using code post 30th Sept didn't show any discount when I tried.
Hi the code did not work on the website for me, it only worked on the phone.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Hi the code did not work on the website for me, it only worked on the phone.
Ah... perhaps that is where we're going wrong for the extention! I haven't seen the promotional material so don't know what the specific T's and C's of it are
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:14 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi,

We booked flights with the Promotional code 'Discover Canada', prior to 9pm on Sept 30th, when it was supposed to run out. The price for 2 adults, Manchester-Vancouver return with Emergency exit seats both ways for both of us was £980.40.

I have checked the exact flights with E.E seats, today, following the supposed extension of the Promotional code and can confirm they came in at exactly the same price - £980.40.

Without the Promotional code, both before Sept 30th and after (today) the exact same flights and E.E seats come in at £1,072

Katie
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:17 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Oh and further to that, now Canadian Affair are using AirTransat and not Thomas Cook, the hold baggage allowance is increasing from 20kg per person, to 25kg per person. I was informed of this by Canadian Affair on the phone, who said that the changes come into effect in November 2011. Good for all the ladies (like me) who always end up taking twice as many clothes as actually end up getting worn
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:39 am
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: canadian affair promo code??

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Oh and further to that, now Canadian Affair are using AirTransat and not Thomas Cook, the hold baggage allowance is increasing from 20kg per person, to 25kg per person. I was informed of this by Canadian Affair on the phone, who said that the changes come into effect in November 2011. Good for all the ladies (like me) who always end up taking twice as many clothes as actually end up getting worn
c/a have always used air transat anyway, do you know when in nov as my wife flies out on the 1st
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:02 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

Originally Posted by arniedog
c/a have always used air transat anyway, do you know when in nov as my wife flies out on the 1st
I've booked 3 times with Canadian affair and the flights have always been with Thomas Cook, not seen the Air Transat availability thru Canadian affair before myself. Having said that I'm not in their website once a week or anything, just once a year

No sorry, I'm not sure of the exact date in Nov
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:06 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: canadian affair promo code??

I've booked 3 times with Canadian affair and the flights have always been with Thomas Cook, not seen the Air Transat availability thru Canadian affair before myself. Having said that I'm not in their website once a week or anything, just once a year

No sorry, I'm not sure of the exact date in Nov
i think it depends on time maybe , ive flown with a/t every time ive booked through c/a. thanks anyway ive got to ring them this week so ill ask then
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Strange that because on AT's website in the T's and C's it says its 20kg. Yet when you go to the page about baggage and what you can take, it says 25kg. Their website is confusing. And when emailing them about it and saying I don't have a flight booked, they ask for my booking reference so can't get anywhere with it
Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:54 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

bumping this thread......Anyone have codes for Nov and Dec 2012 for Canadian affair?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
bumping this thread......Anyone have codes for Nov and Dec 2012 for Canadian affair?
Red hot Canada.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:40 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it too early to book seats for next summer to the UK, do you think?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

TravelBunny101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helcat12
Is it too early to book seats for next summer to the UK, do you think?
LOL you literally could have opened up a tab and checked for flights for summer next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.