Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canadian affair promo code??

canadian affair promo code??

Old Sep 19th 2011, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

krasy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default canadian affair promo code??

Hi we have recently emigrated to Canada and I used to get the CA booklet with promo codes on back in the UK,obvioulsy now i am here i dont have the code so I was wondering does anyone out there have the code for next years flights, just am hoping to get some decent priced flights for my son and as his girlfriend is a teacher they can only travel peak times!!!
help most appreciated
sharon
Old Sep 19th 2011, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

marknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nice
Default Re: canadian affair promo code??

Hi I have just used "Discover canada" which worked. Thanks
Old Sep 19th 2011, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

krasy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marknh
Hi I have just used "Discover canada" which worked. Thanks
thanks i will give it a try
Old Oct 1st 2011, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Can anyone please help with the latest Canadian Affair codes. I seem to have just missed the last code.

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2011, 9:08 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Hi,

Can anyone please help with the latest Canadian Affair codes. I seem to have just missed the last code.

Thanks
The 'Discover Canada' code was usable up until 9pm, 30th Sept, I understand. Not aware of anymore after that myself....but that doesn't mean to say another doesn't exist!

Katie
Old Oct 1st 2011, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Scotjames is on a distinguished road

Yes 'Discover Canada' promo ended last night, it was giving you about 10% extra discount. You can always use one of the cash back sites that normally give about 2%-2.5% on the total booking fee. not a massive amount but every little helps. Remember to avoid paying via credit card if possible as they charge you for this type of payment method , debit card is better.
But some do prefer that added security of using a CC as payment.
Hope this helps

Last edited by Scotjames; Oct 1st 2011 at 10:20 am.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
The 'Discover Canada' code was usable up until 9pm, 30th Sept, I understand. Not aware of anymore after that myself....but that doesn't mean to say another doesn't exist!

Katie
Sorry to go off thread

Just noticed your tag line, you applied in Feb 2010 and still not had meds
The FSW route seems to have slowed down since we applied. Is just the increased amount of new applications or lack of resources do you think ?
Old Oct 1st 2011, 10:46 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scotjames
Sorry to go off thread

Just noticed your tag line, you applied in Feb 2010 and still not had meds
The FSW route seems to have slowed down since we applied. Is just the increased amount of new applications or lack of resources do you think ?
Hi I have PM'd you
Old Oct 1st 2011, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

boro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant future

You can still use discover canada code as its been extened
Old Oct 1st 2011, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by boro97
You can still use discover canada code as its been extened
I'd double check prices with & without promo code ' DISCOVER CANADA' using code doesn't give any discount any more or didn't when I checked early
But I did receive a promo mag in the post this morning claiming the 10% off would be applied for all travel dates 01/10/2011-31/10/2012 booked before 24/12/2011
But the flights I looked at yesterday are differently more expensive if booked today.
Also some flights I checked changed price during the afternoon yesterday before the 9.00pm deadline.

Last edited by Scotjames; Oct 1st 2011 at 12:54 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 2:28 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: canadian affair promo code??

Originally Posted by krasy
Hi we have recently emigrated to Canada and I used to get the CA booklet with promo codes on back in the UK,obvioulsy now i am here i dont have the code so I was wondering does anyone out there have the code for next years flights, just am hoping to get some decent priced flights for my son and as his girlfriend is a teacher they can only travel peak times!!!
help most appreciated
sharon
just got the new canadian affair book through the post this morning. it says "travel from 1/10/2011 until 31/10/2012 , you must book and pay for flight same day before 24/12/2011" just quote "discover canada" to get your 10% off all flights, all seats and all routeshope this helps
Old Oct 1st 2011, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone actually had any success with that code? Doesn't work for me
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
Anyone actually had any success with that code? Doesn't work for me

Sorry If I am not mistaken, the promo code ended 30th September. We used it for five tickets and the 10% sure made a difference.

Mhut
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mhut
Sorry If I am not mistaken, the promo code ended 30th September. We used it for five tickets and the 10% sure made a difference.

Mhut
Promo has apparently been extended according to promotional material received by others

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.