Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada Expo in June??

Canada Expo in June??

Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of
Default Canada Expo in June??

Do any of you lovely people have any info on the expo that I have just caught wind of in Leeds?
Anyone know the dates and where it is being held?
Cheers, Marie.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:39 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Expo in June??

Originally Posted by mazandben
Do any of you lovely people have any info on the expo that I have just caught wind of in Leeds?
Anyone know the dates and where it is being held?
Cheers, Marie.
Here you go:

http://www.expo-canada.com/?gclid=CM...FQ8HQwodOV0_-w

Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

grumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nice

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Are these Expos really any good - or are they just a money-spinner for the exhibitors? Sorry to sound cynical - just my grumpy-old mannishness coming out!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

grumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nice

Sorry - did someone just delete reply I posted here about 20 minutes ago?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grumpyhaggis
Sorry - did someone just delete reply I posted here about 20 minutes ago?
No, you're a new member so your posts needed to be "approved", there was a delay, that's all. They're now visible for others to see. Oh, and welcome
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
No, you're a new member so your posts needed to be "approved", there was a delay, that's all. They're now visible for others to see. Oh, and welcome
Thanks Biiiiink!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:36 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Dont knoe grumpy - never been to one before - just seen the on line stuff - may pootle along to have a nose as frined works at London site
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of

How typical, booked flights last week and we will be in Vancouver when the expo is on Guess we will find out more actually being in Canada than at the expo
Thanks anyhow
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:30 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by mazandben
How typical, booked flights last week and we will be in Vancouver when the expo is on Guess we will find out more actually being in Canada than at the expo
Thanks anyhow
We just booked flights for a recce to Toronto when the job spec changed to Vancouver!!! :curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

xxalxx is an unknown quantity at this point

We just booked flights for a recce to Toronto when the job spec changed to Vancouver!!! :curse:
Oooohh thats rather annoying !

I'm off to the Leeds expo as well , dont really know what to expect, just hoping for a few pointers and maybe a few ideas on different channels to head down.

Al
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

san38 has a spectacular aura aboutsan38 has a spectacular aura aboutsan38 has a spectacular aura about

mazanbell,

How long r u in vancouver for, i am out their in june, staying for 3 years, got a lmo as a nurse really excited.

need to link up with brits only
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about

we're considering going to the Leeds expo too - would be interested if anyone who's been in past has thoughts on whether it's a useful thing to do!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Sophie Dutch is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this is great! We are in the Lake District until the 21st of June, so we will visit the Expo since we have to drive by Leeds anyway.

Has this fair been helpful in the past? It looks promising.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:13 am
Around and around...

Spirael will become famous soon enoughSpirael will become famous soon enough

Since it's only about three miles from my house, Hubby and I will be attending the Leeds Expo.

Never been before so can't advise on that, sorry! But it only happens every two years apparently, so it's a long time to wait if you miss it then decide you want to attend the next one.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

StefkeUK is on a distinguished road

hello,

I will also be going to that expo in Leeds since I'm not too far from there. So far I have register my details online but I have not heard more from them. I think once in april things will move on.

In the meatime any feedback from that expo is more than welcome.

Regards,

Stephane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.