Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

Originally Posted by baileyalison
dont give me that if the pay was right for what we got took out of our wages it wouldnt matter anyway why are you on here if its not for advice on canada why do you want to go there then if its so good here have the bottle to say why youre leaving because its a rat infested sh++hole thats why but cant admit it another do gooder
If you could put some punctuation in that I could understand what it is you're trying to say!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 9:59 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

listen i will say again ive nothing against immigrants colour race whatever what i do have a problem with is the government being spineless and all we let here are sponging bastards that bring nothing to our economy its all take so wake up and look around you its happening everywhere in the uk dont kid yourself but dont say im racist or anything like that because im not
I once watched a program about a man who sounded just like you. He was fortunate to have been making lots of money and saw those who were on benifits as scum and a waste of space. Unfortunately life took a bad turn for him and he lost everything and was forced to go on benifits himself only then did he understand how hard life can be. Anyway all im saying is that thus far you may have been lucky and all may have gone well for you, but you never know whats around the corner.

I am one of those do-gooders you spoke about earlier and proud of it. During and after the Kosovan war i had the pleasure of working with many refugees. i found it hard reading big headlines in news papers stating they were getting all this so called money and housing, because they weren't. On top of this was the emotional distress many of them had due to not knowing where there loved ones were or even if they were still alive.

Your going to become an immigrant, and i can tell that your taking that british ' i rule where ever i go' mentality with you. News flash when you get there your going to be just another immigrant trying your luck and not seen as anything special. On top of this your going to a counrty where the major numbers of immigrant come from what you would call the third world. If you dont like them here how are you going to cope out there.

My Family which are canadian often laugh how Brits land and suddenly expect doors to open for then due to where they come from.

But with all i have said i still wish you well.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 10:03 pm
Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
But, if the crux of your complaint against the government is that it lets immigrants in why would you want to go to a country of immigrants ? Not only would you have to rub shoulders with people similar to those you're escaping but you, yourself, will have become one of those people. To put it another way, if you're running away from a place because of the immigrants why should a place want you as an immigrant ?
youre missing the point ive nothing against immigrants whatsoever its the ones that dont want to work that i dont like that sponge everything so how can someone whos taking skills and money to somewhere be the same
Old Apr 1st 2005, 10:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
If you could put some punctuation in that I could understand what it is you're trying to say!
you wont be able to youre from glasgow
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not from Glasgow at all, Glasgow is where I've lived for the past 2yrs
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'm not from Glasgow at all, Glasgow is where I've lived for the past 2yrs
hello ok no worries im not bothering with this post anymore theres no point getting bent out of shape
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 1:20 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Hey this thread is getting very lively. I think it should be remembered that there is a distinction between refugees and immigrants. Refugees are people in desperate need of refuge! There is also a distinction between REAL refugees and frauds. I, too knew Kosovans who genuinely had to flee for fear of persecution and have listened to their horrific stories with sadness. These, and people like them, are people in desperate need of assistance.

However, there are other people who are quite obviously NOT in need of assistance. Baileyalison has highlighted the amount of "refugees" who manage to pass through Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France (to name but a few) with the sole purpose of ending up in Britain. I would also question these peoples "refugee" status.

The G8 countries certainly have a responsibility to care for the rest of the world and I am sure that the task is not any easy one.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:34 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

"Attitude, to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past...We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude...

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it !"

- Charles Swindoll

So by that reckoning, this forum must be chock-full of pessimists who need to get a life or as we say in Scotland:

" Cheer up, you miserable git!"
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

ramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really nice

And your point is?

For someone who clearly has no grasp of his own written language, I would refrain from making derogritory statements about people from Glasgow!!!

Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ramac
And your point is?

For someone who clearly has no grasp of his own written language, I would refrain from making derogritory statements about people from Glasgow!!!

i cant agree more whats he waffling on about
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:47 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

i cant agree more whats he waffling on about
Donno sounded poetic to me

mind you ive had a few!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by buzz365
Donno sounded poetic to me

mind you ive had a few!
me too
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:39 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

listen i will say again ive nothing against immigrants colour race whatever what i do have a problem with is the government being spineless and all we let here are sponging bastards that bring nothing to our economy its all take so wake up and look around you its happening everywhere in the uk dont kid yourself but dont say im racist or anything like that because im not
Colne is near Burnley.

Burnley had a BNP council.

don't leave, they need all the votes they can get.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc
Colne is near Burnley.

Burnley had a BNP council.

don't leave, they need all the votes they can get.
i hope they get in too
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i hope they get in too

Pardon me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.