Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Biggest mistake?

Biggest mistake?

Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest mistake?

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Phew I think I'm safe unless you're dyslexic I'm 5' 6" but I weigh 176lbs so I should be ok.
Not big enough. But I can accommodate you if you like
As you're the friendliest and cuddliest guy on BE I may tickle you a lot. Do you want that to happen? Do you? Do you?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
I'm not arguing. http://www.love-sessions.com/arguing.htm So I haven't lost anything.

I've been severely dealt with over this, BE fashion. Thanks for all the karma I got connected with this thread though, it's over 3,000 points in the last 2 days!!!

I'm considering targeting someone else, someone my own size. Anyone out there around 6 foot 5 inches and weighs 19 stone? (266 pounds Merikan).
I see you have been working out in that basement of yours
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty
I see you have been working out in that basement of yours
Fer sher, 6 months of heavy weight lifting has taken it's toll. Want a bit of me?? Lower torso is adequate.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

I don't think there is any need to be so abusive and swear so much. I was merely stating that you should stop complaining (typical English wimpy person that you are). As for being smug. HAHAHA, you're the smug <>.

Thanks.

You don't want the Avril Lavigne tickets then?
What's a certainty, other than death and taxes, is that she'll never offer me fellatio.

As for me, I like everyone, and nobody likes me, but she really got my goat. Sorry if I've caused offence, but she really must lighten up, I bet if you followed her round that place she reckons is shite you'll find that half of the problem is her. But this talk is not PC.

What exactly has Oldbag said to provoke such rudeness? She has simply made a statement about her situation in Canada, you've responded in a particularly nasty way, then tried to make her responsible! Shame on you!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not arguing. http://www.love-sessions.com/arguing.htm So I haven't lost anything.

I've been severely dealt with over this, BE fashion. Thanks for all the karma I got connected with this thread though, it's over 3,000 points in the last 2 days!!!

I'm considering targeting someone else, someone my own size. Anyone out there around 6 foot 5 inches and weighs 19 stone? (266 pounds Merikan).
Listen Steve, you might be a really funny guy, and have this great adulation following considering all the karma you seem to have gotten in praise for you attitude directed at oldbag, but I'm telling you now, I know this woman very well, she's a great friend, a fantastic lady with a wicked sense of humour herself. Both her AND her husband have been dealt a bad deck of cards with the area they moved to.....and yes, I also know the area she lives in too as I lived down the road from it. Just cos where you live is great and super-friendly, doesn't mean its the same for everyone. There are people living in areas of Canada that are having a crap time, and all was not as it was supposed to be.

"Oldbag"......take my advice love, don't post in the Canada forum from now on, you just don't get any sympathy. Remember, these people "love" the country or are trying to move here, and therefore, they don't want to read from anyone with negative comments. Stick to the MBTTUK forum where you will be much more welcome.

"See you" next week when you get back from the UK.
Rubes
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Muesli
What exactly has Oldbag said to provoke such rudeness? She has simply made a statement about her situation in Canada, you've responded in a particularly nasty way, then tried to make her responsible! Shame on you!
Well said Mrs Muesli......someone should stand up in defense for O.B.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Well said Mrs Muesli......someone should stand up in defense for O.B.
I will
like Ruby Murray, I know oldbag, she's a great person who helped me a lot, unlike some others I could mention on here
I think it's really sad that she can't tell it like it is without being verbally abused. She's trying to help others avoid the same problems they have encountered. What is so wrong with that.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

A woman scorned...
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

A woman scorned...
a man banned
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by val50
I will
like Ruby Murray, I know oldbag, she's a great person who helped me a lot, unlike some others I could mention on here
I think it's really sad that she can't tell it like it is without being verbally abused. She's trying to help others avoid the same problems they have encountered. What is so wrong with that.
Jesus ****ing christ.

A moderator.

Time I went me thinks. It's been a grand 3 years or whatever.

Last edited by Sue; Mar 29th 2008 at 5:42 pm. Reason: Stop trying to get around the swear filter
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:27 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

A woman scorned...
Many women scorned

Jesus F u c k i n g christ.

A moderator.

I'll pick your toys up, you just behave and stop talking nonsense
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:35 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I will
a man banned
Really poor form.

As a moderator I would have expected that you would remain neutral not inject yourself openly into a personal dispute no matter how close you are to one of the combatants.

And to publicly gloat about banning I am extremely disappointed and expected much, much better from a moderator.

A very, very disappointed.
Steve_P

Last edited by Steve_P; Mar 29th 2008 at 5:43 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus ****ing christ.

A moderator.

There is no need to swear.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Really poor form.

As a moderator I would have expected that you would remain neutral not inject yourself openly into a personal dispute no matter how close you are to one of the combatants.

And to publicly gloat about banning I am extremely disappointed and expected much, much better from a moderator.

Steve_P
Moderators are first and foremost members, val50 is entitled to express herself.

Secondly she is NOT a moderator of the Canada forum so your comments are misdirected.

Sue
Site Admin
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

Really poor form.

As a moderator I would expected that you would remain neutral not inject yourself openly into a personal dispute no matter how close you are to one of the combatants.

Steve_P
I think maybe he was banned for his offensive behaviour. Employing good-humoured banter on an open forum is one thing, but rude and extremely offensive language is another. It was entirely unprovoked, and what Steve666 has done is demonstrate that he is a bully. This sort of behaviour is all to easy to use when people are "anonymous" and think they can get away with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.