Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

anyone experienced Lufthansa or BMI?

anyone experienced Lufthansa or BMI?

Old May 30th 2011, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone experienced Lufthansa or BMI?

Originally Posted by The Aviator
How is a Fokker 50, twin engine turbo prop identicle (oops identical) to a 74, four engine turbofan?
Use your brain man (or woman), movojibe clearly mentioned both the Fokker 50 & an Airbus 380-600. so his/her memory played a little switcheroo on him/her.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:20 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mojovibe
Wanna bet? I come and go through cyber space as and when I please.

Location offensive to who? And why would you think that my signature is offensive?

The other thread has now been closed so be a jolly good fellow and move on. I'm trying to move on but I'm beng pestered by the likes of people like you who are trying to wind me up and turn this thread into the same dead end the other one ended up in.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:22 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pTeronaut
Use your brain man (or woman), movojibe clearly mentioned both the Fokker 50 & an Airbus 380-600. so his/her memory played a little switcheroo on him/her.
No he claimed that he'd flown Transatlantic on a Fokker that was identical to a 747.

Brain dead.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
No he claimed that he'd flown Transatlantic on a Fokker that was identical to a 747.

Brain dead.
Yes, his mind typed Fokker, when he clearly flew on the Airbus. Many people switch a couple of details due to the mists of time.

We are not computers recording every detail in absolutes, but a series of patterns, I am absolutely certain that I have mixed up a few details in my recollection of things passed, in fact you could trawl through my posts here to find them.

In fact, thank you for reminding me why I got out of the UK in the 1st place.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:27 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Brain dead.
Far as I know, only Lufthansa City flew the 50. It's range was 1110 NM, with a ceiling of 25000 feet, so a journey across the pond would require an extra set of oars.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:29 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...13&postcount=3
Old May 30th 2011, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

I do believe that my KLM flight that brought me to the US one way from Manchester used a Fokker (unsure which model) to Schiphol then a 747 to O'Hare.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

And that states a fact as to what he was truly recollecting how? (You can ask my Supervisor which department at my place of work where I told him that a certain piece of equipment was this week. I told him two different places before I got it correct, even though I was walking to the actual place of it's existence.)

Last edited by pTeronaut; May 30th 2011 at 1:33 am.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:31 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Aviator
Far as I know, only Lufthansa City flew the 50. It's range was 1110 NM, with a ceiling of 25000 feet, so a journey across the pond would require an extra set of oars.
Agreed. I've flown on an LH Fokker 50 many a time from Frankfurt to Newcastle, London, Amsterdam and Paris. It's a fine short haul vehicle.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:33 am
Born again atheist

I do believe that my KLM flight that brought me to the US one way from Manchester used a Fokker (unsure which model) to Schiphol then a 747 to O'Hare.
And did you find it difficult to distinguish the two airplanes?
Old May 30th 2011, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

And did you find it difficult to distinguish the two airplanes?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=38
Old May 30th 2011, 1:37 am
Born again atheist

I clicked on that but I couldn't see the relevance.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

I clicked on that but I couldn't see the relevance.
I pity you.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:44 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just applaud all sides for the self-restraint they’ve demonstrated by not making obvious Fokker jokes.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:46 am
Born again atheist

I pity you.
Thank you. Please explain why?

This is the post you linked to.

"And that states a fact as to what he was truly recollecting how? (You can ask my Supervisor which department at my place of work where I told him that a certain piece of equipment was this week. I told him two different places before I got it correct, even though I was walking to the actual place of it's existence.)"

Last edited by Novocastrian; May 30th 2011 at 1:48 am. Reason: just being helpful

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.