Your wish list

Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:14 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wish list

Best Xmas song.

hey Santa Claus, by Kevin Bloody Wilson,

Classic,

But all I want for christmas is a stylish pussy!!

Last edited by MJC; Dec 9th 2006 at 2:17 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Best Xmas song.

hey Santa Claus, by Kevin Bloody Wilson,

Classic,

But all I want for christmas is a stylish pussy!!
#

Your bloody everwhere!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
#

Your bloody everwhere!
and so are you

you do get around a bit

Last edited by sassycat; Dec 9th 2006 at 2:28 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

All I want for Christmas is to be in a place with lots of sand..........
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
and so are you

you do get arond a bit

Pots and kettles sweetie!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pots and kettles sweetie!
I have nothing else to say to you - cos you will only insult me (again) and make me cry
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:30 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember lounging on the beach in Surfers Paradise with my swimming cossie on.

Just minding my own business sitting waist deep in the sea and when I got up and went back to hubby, the sand had filled the crotch end of my swim suit and as I ran, I looked as though I had grown genitals as this pouch of sand wobbled.

My husband found that very funny.

Always empty sand out of your pants.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember lounging on the beach in Surfers Paradise with my swimming cossie on.

Just minding my own business sitting waist deep in the sea and when I got up and went back to hubby, the sand had filled the crotch end of my swim suit and as I ran, I looked as though I had grown genitals as this pouch of sand wobbled.

My husband found that very funny.

Always empty sand out of your pants.

OMG :scared: that vision will haunt me - thanks

No need if you dont wear any
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:35 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

... and for my OH to stop pestering me for sex
us men dont pester for sex,that would make us sexpests.No we damand sex as it is our birthright......medical fact
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:36 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of that here kidda, don't forget to bring your pants, i am in an islamic country you know....
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
us men dont pester for sex,that would make us sexpests.No we damand sex as it is our birthright......medical fact
No thats true - they dont - honest - I am living proof
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
Plenty of that here kidda, don't forget to bring your pants, i am in an islamic country you know....

PANTS - PANTS???????????

Who the hell wears PANTS????????

Where are you again?????????? and who are you for that matter??????????

MWUH
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:48 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PANTS - PANTS???????????

Who the hell wears PANTS????????

Where are you again?????????? and who are you for that matter??????????

MWUH
Just some f00ked up middle aged fat bloke trying to escape the hell of Dubai and into the arms of a wonderfully gorgeous woman...
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
Just some f00ked up middle aged fat bloke trying to escape the hell of Dubai and into the arms of a wonderfully gorgeous woman...
Good Luck and I know you will get what you wish for xxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:54 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good Luck and I know you will get what you wish for xxxxxxxxx
Schwing.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.