Your wish list

Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:20 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wish list

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Nope, it would be a hug from my Mum, and it will be a year on Boxing Day at 2.40pm that she died.

And what I wouldnt give for that wish.
I promise you that gets easier.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:21 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it would be a hug from my Mum, and it will be a year on Boxing Day at 2.40pm that she died.

And what I wouldnt give for that wish.

Aw PP, I think all of us really feel for you on that one! Have a hug Princess ((((())))))))
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:22 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'd like for either me or my partner to be in jobs by then! If we were then we'd be getting presents and my list would be....

1. Robbie's new DVD
2. Nokia pink flip phone
3. Prison Break season 1 DVD

and if we're not in jobs then.....

cannot afford anything so just have to watch others open presents. I scrimped some money together to get my niece and nephew a little something each but that's it....

PLEASE SANTA GIVE ME A JOB!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I have got alot better but I have these moments that creep up on me and are so intense they almost hurt.

Last night I was doing some studying and all of a sudden I realised I wouldnt get a card from Mum this year and its a case of 'shit, I havent got a Mum anymore'.

And it makes me cry.

I feel very cheated actually.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:25 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I have got alot better but I have these moments that creep up on me and are so intense they almost hurt.

Last night I was doing some studying and all of a sudden I realised I wouldnt get a card from Mum this year and its a case of 'shit, I havent got a Mum anymore'.

And it makes me cry.

I feel very cheated actually.
Absolutely agree with you. My mother never saw me get married, never saw my kids, never set foot over the threshold of any house I owned. Its difficult but the 'rawness' goes away.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Absolutely agree with you. My mother never saw me get married, never saw my kids, never set foot over the threshold of any house I owned. Its difficult but the 'rawness' goes away.

I shall confess to finding these weeks up to Christmas incredibly hard, I expect it will be better after Boxing Day.

Did you feel like that?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:34 am
Gutter Gob!!

I shall confess to finding these weeks up to Christmas incredibly hard, I expect it will be better after Boxing Day.

Did you feel like that?
Absolutely Sam. Everything you feel I went through too and I won't say it ever goes away because even 11 years down the line I find myself thinking about her on Mothers Day, her birthday, day she died etc. Like I said though the rawness goes away. Don't beat yourself up about the way you are feeling, just roll with it. Keeping grief bottled up doesn't help. I tried to send Karma but I have to spread. I hope your visa hurries up, I have a bottle of fizz on ice for you
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

For christmas i'd like a posting for hubby that allows him to be home everynight, instead of a weekend once or twice a month

To pass my next assignment.

I would love to have a day at a health spa but i think im dreaming on that one
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Dec 9th 2006 at 12:37 am.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:36 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely Sam. Everything you feel I went through too and I won't say it ever goes away because even 11 years down the line I find myself thinking about her on Mothers Day, her birthday, day she died etc. Like I said though the rawness goes away. Don't beat yourself up about the way you are feeling, just roll with it. Keeping grief bottled up doesn't help. I tried to send Karma but I have to spread. I hope your visa hurries up, I have a bottle of fizz on ice for you

Yup, same as me since my Dad died. Its been 9 years and still think of him on the special days and from time to time when I see something that makes me think of him.

The worst bit is the 'firsts'....the first Christmas, the first birthday etc....once you get through those, the seconds are that little bit easier....
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
!) Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2007

2) Maltesers

3) Bone polisher
Knowing you Bix this may have some pervy connotation ...but what is it ?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:39 am

Well I think we should all toast to those that cant be with us.

Anyway, my Mum always said she would haunt this forum, she referred to it as 'sex pratts'
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:40 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Yup, same as me since my Dad died. Its been 9 years and still think of him on the special days and from time to time when I see something that makes me think of him.

The worst bit is the 'firsts'....the first Christmas, the first birthday etc....once you get through those, the seconds are that little bit easier....
Life is so crap isn't it. My dear Mum was 49 and I feel a bit like Sam, cheated.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, my Mum always said she would haunt this forum, she referred to it as 'sex pratts'

Im with you on that one
Mandy
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:43 am
Gutter Gob!!

absolutely
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:43 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Life is so crap isn't it. My dear Mum was 49 and I feel a bit like Sam, cheated.

Yup, Dad was only 56....my niece was only 18 months old and the apple of his eye...he has missed out on knowing my nephew too...who happens to be the spit of him....in looks and mannerisms and everything...I can just see they would have been BEST mates....

Gawd, I am getting all sooky now....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.