Wikiposts

Your wish list

Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Your wish list

Whats your christmas wish list.

Being a simple girl, and easy to please, my list is very short
1 ' And through it all' Robbie DVD

2 A Parrot feeder, I have seen a great one. Its like a mini table somehow, but it stands at about 7 foot so the birds can eat without being disturbed by prowling cats (or dogs in my case!!!)
3 Jamie Olliver cooki book as I am a crap cook. My kids have grown up on chicken nuggets and oven chips!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:55 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Your wish list

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Whats your christmas wish list.

Being a simple girl, and easy to please, my list is very short
1 ' And through it all' Robbie DVD

2 A Parrot feeder, I have seen a great one. Its like a mini table somehow, but it stands at about 7 foot so the birds can eat without being disturbed by prowling cats (or dogs in my case!!!)
3 Jamie Olliver cooki book as I am a crap cook. My kids have grown up on chicken nuggets and oven chips!
I can give you one of those presents by e mail
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
I can give you one of those presents by e mail

..........And which one will that be Bordy????????
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:59 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

..........And which one will that be Bordy????????
pm me your e mail & you will see.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

PM'd it to you!!!

Has no-one else out there got a wish list???????

And none of this............peace on earth..........end to poverty.............stop to wars stuff.............we all want that at the end of the day and this isnt an audition for miss World!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:06 pm
The Godfather

PM'd it to you!!!

Has no-one else out there got a wish list???????

And none of this............peace on earth..........end to poverty.............stop to wars stuff.............we all want that at the end of the day and this isnt an audition for miss World!!
Pm'd your Xmas pressie back to you.

I'd love a bottle of Morgans spiced rum myself.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it would be good to say what I'd like for Christmas
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:11 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by CasG
I don't think it would be good to say what I'd like for Christmas

A Baby????
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from a job offer and a visa .....

1. Bill Bryson's book about his travels in Australia

2. A selection of fine beers

3. A couple of nice bottles of wine

4. A bottle of port

5. Kath & Kim ( series 3 dvd )

6. The new Playstation Spyro game er ... for my daughter, I mean
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you kindly........................
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

A Baby????
Good heavens .....well, maybe ..

nope.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A Baby????

:scared: :scared:
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:18 pm
The Godfather

Thank you kindly........................

My pleasure maam, Merry Xmas.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:19 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by CasG
Good heavens .....well, maybe ..

nope.

Was first thing that came into my mind.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:23 pm
Account Closed

Was first thing that came into my mind.
Guess again ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.