Your wish list

Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wish list

Originally Posted by hevs
For my family and I all to be home together, fit and well, very soon .

Sorry its slushy, but its all i want in the world
I agree with Polly, hope you are all together very soon.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:18 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I shall confess to finding these weeks up to Christmas incredibly hard, I expect it will be better after Boxing Day.

Did you feel like that?
Yes, we all did hun. My Dad died in 1981 when I was 12. The number two xmas single that year was..... Daddy's Home by (sodding) Cliff Richards. It was like torture, everyone going quiet and not knowing what to say etc when it was on the TV or radio.

It does get easier in time though, but it does take time Hugs hun ((((x))))
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we all did hun. My Dad died in 1981 when I was 12. The number two xmas single that year was..... Daddy's Home by (sodding) Cliff Richards. It was like torture, everyone going quiet and not knowing what to say etc when it was on the TV or radio.

Thank you, it makes me feel better to know it gets easier.

Talking of Cliff Richard, I cannot bring myself to listen to him. He makes feel ill. I remember the rumour that said he had a colostomy bag and that didnt help at all.

Then he sung Millenium prayer and the whole world vomited. :scared:
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. I'd anticipated a couple of songs that will hit me this Christmas, but had forgotten that one.
I'm sure you're right about the time thing Hevs, its just that getting to that point ain't easy, is it.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, it makes me feel better to know it gets easier.

Talking of Cliff Richard, I cannot bring myself to listen to him. He makes feel ill. I remember the rumour that said he had a colostomy bag and that didnt help at all.

Then he sung Millenium prayer and the whole world vomited. :scared:
You just made me laugh really hard and its not funny cos it hurts me at the moment

Sorry Poll. God i'm thoughless sometimes SLAP!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:35 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs, I shudder at the thought of Cliff twitching away as he sings his songs, with his face having had so much plastic surgery that his mouth should really be on his head and his testicles dangling from his chin.

And there are always school children singing in the background.

We need to stop Colostomy Cliff right away for the good of the nation.

I actually think Cliff has been dead years and is moved by batteries.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:36 am
High in the Dandenongs

Hevs, I shudder at the thought of Cliff twitching away as he sings his songs, with his face having had so much plastic surgery that his mouth should really be on his head and his testicles dangling from his chin.

And there are always school children singing in the background.

We need to stop Colostomy Cliff right away for the good of the nation.

I actually think Cliff has been dead years and is moved by batteries.
STOP IT! making me laugh is NOT funny. Although Matt and Leah seem to have made it their main source of enjoyment
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:40 am

STOP IT! making me laugh is NOT funny. Although Matt and Leah seem to have made it their main source of enjoyment

Ive got one of his bloody songs in my head now!

I shall sing Avid Merrions 'Proper Crimbo' song as that made me laugh.

'Come sing with me - proper Crimbo'
'So excited you might wee - proper Crimbo'

You probably havent heard that one?

I liked it.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

Ive got one of his bloody songs in my head now!

I shall sing Avid Merrions 'Proper Crimbo' song as that made me laugh.

'Come sing with me - proper Crimbo'
'So excited you might wee - proper Crimbo'

You probably havent heard that one?

I liked it.
No i havn't, you nutter
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:48 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Can I win the lottery please????
failing that world peace and an end to human suffering will do ....

oh, and make sure hevs and family are all together and well, and for all those without their mams and dads arent too sad.

... and for my OH to stop pestering me for sex
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:51 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

... and for my OH to stop pestering me for sex
OUCH OUCH again!!! LMAO
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:54 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Poll. God i'm thoughless sometimes SLAP!
Ooh, no I didn't mean it like that - I really meant, thats one I hadn't thought of, but now its in my mind I'll be ready to hear it, and I'll cope better that way - so really you've done me a good turn! Don't think The Bloke could cope with me bursting into tears in the middle of Coles , so being prepared is good
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:01 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ooh, no I didn't mean it like that - I really meant, thats one I hadn't thought of, but now its in my mind I'll be ready to hear it, and I'll cope better that way - so really you've done me a good turn! Don't think The Bloke could cope with me bursting into tears in the middle of Coles , so being prepared is good
You mean to say you havn't ever burst into tears in the middle of Coles? I'm sure we all have due to the crapness of the store surely

The Bloke will cope Hes a good man.xx
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:06 am
Home and Happy

You mean to say you havn't ever burst into tears in the middle of Coles? I'm sure we all have due to the crapness of the store surely
I'm more the "rant within hearing of the man filling the shelf" tyoe- I have this running battle with them over cheese....its all very well having the 6 cheese in a bag idea, but Coles don't quite grasp that they need the cheese AND the bag in stock at the same time! The guy in charge of that aisle now runs when he sees us approaching!
The Bloke will cope Hes a good man.xx
He is! He even joins in the War of the 6 Cheeses sometimes
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:09 am

No i havn't, you nutter

Im trying to revise for my computer exams on Monday but its no good, I have to write you your very own Christmas song.

Dashing through the snow, on the BE open Sleigh
Bordy shouts 'Ho Ho' and is yelling all the way
Hup and Soapy cry, they want to find their gifts
Hevs is grinning wide and bright and flashes them her tits

(chorus)

Hey jingle bells jingle bells Santa's getting fat
See him in a red G string looking like a twat
Ho jingle bells jingle bells will old Santa fit
Down my tight narrow chimney pipe and fill it up with shit

Northern bird is tired, Hels is getting slow
Princess will not sleep, she wants to hear 'ho ho'
Margaret, Cas and Sue say that they've been good
Busterboy is curious to pull old Santas hood

(chorus)

Hey jingle bells jingle bells Santa's coming to dig
Whipping out his penis just to show the girls he's big
Hey jingle bells jingle bells Hevs will tie him up
She'll put him in her santa sock to hide him from dear Hup.

Princess is awake, the girls are being bad
The boys are having pillow fights and Arkon has gone mad
The moderators come and send them off to bed
Tells them if they are not good, Santa will smack them round the head

(chorus)

Hey jingle bells jingle bells you'll never know what comes
Say your prayers and eat your greens or Polly will tell your mum
Jingle bells jingle bells merry christmas to you all
If Santa doesnt bring what you want then kick him in the balls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.