Your wish list

Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:45 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wish list

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Yup, Dad was only 56....my niece was only 18 months old and the apple of his eye...he has missed out on knowing my nephew too...who happens to be the spit of him....in looks and mannerisms and everything...I can just see they would have been BEST mates....

Gawd, I am getting all sooky now....
After my Mum died I found out she had a baby before she married my dad, a daughter. We have since met and she is the spit of my Mum, now thats weird.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:47 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
After my Mum died I found out she had a baby before she married my dad, a daughter. We have since met and she is the spit of my Mum, now thats weird.

So do you get along with her?????
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:50 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

So do you get along with her?????
Yes we do, which is nice. Her kids are a similar age to mine so we have quite a bit in common and very alike, quite scary really as we didn't meet until we were 35 and 39 respectively.

Anyway back to christmas wish list.

For my Dad to come and visit.
The new Nokia 6280 mobile phone
for my 4 year old to start behaving herself
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:52 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we do, which is nice. Her kids are a similar age to mine so we have quite a bit in common and very alike, quite scary really as we didn't meet until we were 35 and 39 respectively.

Its amazing how sometimes such good things comes from tragedy...
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:56 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Its amazing how sometimes such good things comes from tragedy...
absolutely, so whats your wishlist?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windog
Knowing you Bix this may have some pervy connotation ...but what is it ?
It's like this
Attached Thumbnails Your wish list-frenchmaid-724832.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:57 pm

absolutely, so whats your wishlist?

Posted mine already....

Asked for a voucher to a Day Spa here in town.....am happy with that!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:01 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, Dad was only 56....my niece was only 18 months old and the apple of his eye...he has missed out on knowing my nephew too...who happens to be the spit of him....in looks and mannerisms and everything...I can just see they would have been BEST mates....

Gawd, I am getting all sooky now....

Just tried to karma you.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Just tried to karma you.

Thanks Sam..... I seem to remember you sending me karma just recently....
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sam..... I seem to remember you sending me karma just recently....

Ive just done some washing and the wires in my bras appear to be in a 'W' shape - so not funny.

Looks like it will be new bras on my Xmas list as well.

Either that or wonky knockers.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:08 pm

Ive just done some washing and the wires in my bras appear to be in a 'W' shape - so not funny.

Looks like it will be new bras on my Xmas list as well.

Either that or wonky knockers.

No, surely not??? Not good old British Bra's? According to some, only Aussie ones that get washed in a toploader do that!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:10 pm

No, surely not??? Not good old British Bra's? According to some, only Aussie ones that get washed in a toploader do that!!

When I was on the Gold Coast, I went to try and buy a bra and my God it was impossible trying to find one to fit.

They had my size but it was a tan coloured support bra. It was stored out the back and brought in for special purposes as in when someone with bigger than average tits comes in for a fitting.

I hope its different in Perth.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:12 pm

When I was on the Gold Coast, I went to try and buy a bra and my God it was impossible trying to find one to fit.

They had my size but it was a tan coloured support bra. It was stored out the back and brought in for special purposes as in when someone with bigger than average tits comes in for a fitting.

I hope its different in Perth.

It all depends where you go to shop.....I dont have any problems and I anything but a standard fit....
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

For my family and I all to be home together, fit and well, very soon .

Sorry its slushy, but its all i want in the world
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
For my family and I all to be home together, fit and well, very soon .

Sorry its slushy, but its all i want in the world
And I'm sure a lot of us want that for you too, Hevs, I know I do. The way your family is coping is an inspiration.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.