Your wish list

Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wish list

Couldn't begin to guess Cas! Give us a clue.

I've asked for a weighty book called 'Exercise Physiology', and one on Sports Nutrition. I'm taking all this exercise for the MFB seriously after a year or so off. Fatherhood doesn't mix well with fitness.

I'll order it from Amazon, then get Chief to sign the front and wrap it. I did the same last year, forgot I did it, then got all excited when I opened the present. 'What you'd get me babes?' Oh yeah!

B
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

I'll order it from Amazon, then get Chief to sign the front and wrap it. I did the same last year, forgot I did it, then got all excited when I opened the present. 'What you'd get me babes?' Oh yeah!

B

Yep, parenthood does that to you too
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't begin to guess Cas! Give us a clue.

I've asked for a weighty book called 'Exercise Physiology', and one on Sports Nutrition. I'm taking all this exercise for the MFB seriously after a year or so off. Fatherhood doesn't mix well with fitness.

B
...no clue

Do you remember to get her a present each year?
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:49 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

I've asked Santa for a voucher to a local Day Spa.....
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

!) Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2007

2) Maltesers

3) Bone polisher
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
...no clue

Do you remember to get her a present each year?
Yes. I almost stuffed up in '04. Hadn't realised how early shops close. Easily done. Was Christmas Eve....I'd almost forgotten what it was like to panic. I pulled over to the side of the road...had to compose myself.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:02 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I almost stuffed up in '04. Hadn't realised how early shops close. Easily done. Was Christmas Eve....I'd almost forgotten what it was like to panic. I pulled over to the side of the road...had to compose myself.

My Sis was a bit naughty last year and told her hubby not to bother with pressies for each other, but then went and got him something. On Christmas eve she put the pressie under the tree all wrapped up and when he said that he didnt get her one...the look of death she gave him was so damn funny. So anyway, he takes off and most things were closing but he got to a Music store...bought about 4 different CD's and wrapped them up and put them under the tree. The funny buggar only went and picked 4 CD's that he wanted...not her!! Serves her right, I told her
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
My Sis was a bit naughty last year and told her hubby not to bother with pressies for each other, but then went and got him something. On Christmas eve she put the pressie under the tree all wrapped up and when he said that he didnt get her one...the look of death she gave him was so damn funny. So anyway, he takes off and most things were closing but he got to a Music store...bought about 4 different CD's and wrapped them up and put them under the tree. The funny buggar only went and picked 4 CD's that he wanted...not her!! Serves her right, I told her
Subterfuge like that is well worth ignoring! I'm off to PM cas about what she wants.
Account Closed

..and that was her present??...you composing yourself at the side of the road ??
Account Closed

Subterfuge like that is well worth ignoring! I'm off to PM cas about what she wants.
:scared:
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:07 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My list is:

Snow on Christmas Day (and Christmas Eve if possible)

Our visa

And something I know is impossible so I wont say it.

Materialistic things, well I could do with a new MP3 player, some jeans, Angel 'Innocence) perfume, one of those fluffy dressing gowns because its so cold and I hate the cold, sketch pad and set of paints and pencils.

That will do.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
My list is:
And something I know is impossible so I wont say it.
I reckon, knowing you lot that that 'something' involves the wishlist some of you were assembling back during the week. Could be wrong could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
and set of paints and pencils.
Good choice! I got a new set of pencils every year when I was a kid. Just rearranging in colours kept me amused for hours.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:12 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I've asked Santa to bring me a new MP3 player and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume.

To be really really honest though, I much prefer giving gifts than receiving them and I just can't wait to give mine out.

Last night we took the kids to Glasgow to see the lights etc and all had a go on the carousel which was really lovely (only spoiled by the neds swigging buckie and making a**** of themselves nearby). Also, just been into town to finish shopping and the salvation army band were playing carols. That's it, I'm happy now.

OH is off out tonight with his mates so it'll be me, The X Factor and miles of wrapping paper - happy as a pig in ........

Gill
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon, knowing you lot that that 'something' involves the wishlist some of you were assembling back during the week. Could be wrong could be wrong.

Nope, it would be a hug from my Mum, and it will be a year on Boxing Day at 2.40pm that she died.

And what I wouldnt give for that wish.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:18 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

I really want something wet and warm

my christmas bath

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.