young mum

Old May 11th 2006, 6:13 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: young mum

This is horrific, I saw it on the news this morning Unbelievable
Old May 11th 2006, 6:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
WTF is a young girl of 11 doing out drinking etc. Also where does she get the money to buy enough tobacco to smoke 20 a day? The quote about her proud mother looking on really got me. The parents should be prosecuted for neglect!
It is horrendous but it is worth remembering that it is from The Sun and they are not known for giving the total truth, it would be very easy for the mother to say she was standing by her child and for The Sun to turn that into "proud" Doesn't take away from the fact that she has obviously been living a life totally wrong for a child. What The Sun and papers like it don't realise is that the story is bad enough without embellishing it further
Old May 11th 2006, 6:25 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It is horrendous but it is worth remembering that it is from The Sun and they are not known for giving the total truth, it would be very easy for the mother to say she was standing by her child and for The Sun to turn that into "proud" Doesn't take away from the fact that she has obviously been living a life totally wrong for a child. What The Sun and papers like it don't realise is that the story is bad enough without embellishing it further

I am aware of what the media do with stories, particularly the Sun, Mirror, Express and the worst of all The Mail. However, I would still ask how she can afford to pay for 20 cigs a day!
Old May 11th 2006, 6:27 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I am aware of what the media do with stories, particularly the Sun, Mirror, Express and the worst of all The Mail. However, I would still ask how she can afford to pay for 20 cigs a day!
I heard she smokes roll ups
Old May 11th 2006, 6:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably nicks her mother's supply - it was roll up so could probably be done fairly cheaply, she may get pocket money Obviously the parents are to blame. I would be nice to hope that her life is not completely ruined
Old May 11th 2006, 6:50 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys not hear of the 11 year old who gave birth to a baby boy thhis week. She we nt to hospital complaiining of stomach pains and started to give birth whilst sat on the toilet.

The worst thing about this for me was that a 37 year old man had been arrested following the birth. A 15 year old and an 11 year old while totally abhorrent is within the realms of normality age wise, but 37 is just so awful I can't contemplate it. My OH said "this doesn't happen in mky world I can't bear to think about it"

We have a daughter of 10 and to think that someone could do that to someone of her age is mystifying.

Lock him up, castrate him and throw away the key.

Shirley x
Old May 11th 2006, 7:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: young mum

Originally Posted by robos
listening to the news

the youngest mum from scotland

she is 11 and due to give birth any day now???

she says the father is a 15 yr old that she met at a party she went to and got drunk???

drunk at 11 and sleeping with someone at 11???

why??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006210699,00.html

jan xx
What is it about the UK and teenage pregnancy? Seems to be a regular cottage industry over here!

The girl, who is in only her first year of secondary school, lives in a council flat and began smoking when she was nine.

She still puffs up to 20 ciggies a day, despite being eight months pregnant.

Yesterday she told how she took up drinking at just ten — sometimes downing a potent cocktail of Buckfast and vodka on nights out.

She said: “I can give up smoking at any time, but I don’t find it affects my pregnancy. I also don’t drink any more.”
"I don't find it affects my pregnancy"?!

You stupid little slut - of course it affects your pregnancy! You're poisoning your unborn child!

Why can't we cull these people? They're an absolute waste of human DNA.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:04 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Why can't we cull these people? They're an absolute waste of human DNA.
Why do you want to cull the Scots?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Sad all round.

How old is the 11 year old's mother?

Expect said 11 year old will give birth to another child that goes exactly the same way as she has. It's cyclical and impossible to stop.

I think every child around puberty age (or possibly before) should be given 24 hours with one of those simulated newborn dolls. They cry at all times, poop etc. Might give them more of a practical flavour as they obviously don't understand the theory of birth control, but are quite adept at the practice of sex.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
What is it about the UK and teenage pregnancy? Seems to be a regular cottage industry over here!
Of course it does not happen in Australia does it?

http://www.youthfacts.com.au/index.p...id=223&op=page

G
Old May 11th 2006, 7:19 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with vanessa

the parents should be prosecuted
it also says that the mother has just had a baby herself wtf is that kid gonna turn out like what sort of a role model is this mother

i really am disgusted

i was just discussing this with my kids and they think its absolutely awfull

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 7:21 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Of course it does not happen in Australia does it?

http://www.youthfacts.com.au/index.p...id=223&op=page

G

not saying it doesnt happen there but its still wrong wherever it is

i just used this as an example because it was on the news and it shocked me

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 7:41 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

[
You stupid little slut - of course it affects your pregnancy! You're poisoning your unborn child!

Why can't we cull these people? They're an absolute waste of human DNA. [/QUOTE]

what sort of person are you that calls a 12 year old a slut and thinks that she knows or understands about the real dangers of smoking whilst pregnant? She is a child for god sake - she may well present herself in an older way and may appear older but she is only 12. If you lived in this type of household/area and have got out of it then you would understand how and why this type of situation happens. It is not the child's fault but the parents however, they probably had a similar upbringing.

I don't know what the answer is but culling them? I do hope you were joking.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:49 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's on the game
Old May 11th 2006, 7:50 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

The sad thing is that a few years down the road will her child be in a similar position?? I think it would be highly likely.
Kids don`t seem to have a proper childhood anymore, people seem to have lost the ability to parent, with basic life skills and ethics not being known or being ignored. I find it interesting that the paper mentioned the fact that they live in a council house in an age where you can have wealthy parents with kids on drugs and alcohol and in trouble with the law. Im not a perfect parent by any means - it`s a constant learning process for both the parent and the kid but I do wonder if parents nowadays are too wrapped up in their own needs to pay proper attention to their kids.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.