Are you a snob?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you a snob?

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am aware of the faults both countries have G, there are plenty. What gets my goat every time is those posters that don't want to be here seem to think themselves intellectually superior in every way because they have decided Australia isn't for them. Australia isn't for everyone but please don't look down on those of us who are prepared to call it HOME.
....and there are those (some on this thread) who think they are somehow intellectually superior to others because they have decided Australia is for them.....that they are wise enough to see things others don't.....that they somehow 'get it' to coin a phrase.
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
We can read what you write, the problem is that we can never be sure that what we interpret from what you write is what you meant to write.
How hard it must be for you.......
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

and as for greyling you are a typical OLD PERSON that thinks he is superior to every one sad reality is people dont have any respect for people like you especially not me
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hevs
How hard it must be for you.......
lol
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:06 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidb1989
and as for greyling you are a typical OLD PERSON that thinks he is superior to every one sad reality is people dont have any respect for people like you especially not me
Well.....if I get a shit what you think I might get upset.

But I don't so I won't
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
....and there are those (some on this thread) who think they are somehow intellectually superior to others because they have decided Australia is for them.....that they are wise enough to see things others don't.....that they somehow 'get it' to coin a phrase.
I can see what you are saying. As one of those that 'get' Australia as you put it I am not that naive that I can't see that it doesn't have its own problems. Some of us are more prepared to tolerate the problems here than the problems in Britain.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

But I don't so I won't
lol you are sad and lonly right you dont have a life and spend all your time trying to make yourself feel better than every one else by writing in these forums all day
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernbird
I can see what you are saying. As one of those that 'get' Australia as you put it I am not that naive that I can't see that it doesn't have its own problems. Some of us are more prepared to tolerate the problems here than the problems in Britain.
i agree every country has there problems but i prefer the problems in oz the the problems in the uk or better said as above i can tollerate them better
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lol you are sad and lonly right you dont have a life and spend all your time trying to make yourself feel better than every one else by writing in these forums all day
* lonely
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

* lonely
mmmmmmmmmmm iv still spelt that wrong rite lol please someone correct me
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:11 am
Bitter and twisted

You don't really understand the meaning of 'dicussion' do you?

It is something that adults do
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:11 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are people so insecure about criticism of Australia?......that says a lot about them methinks.
Don't know. Maybe for the same reason some people are insecure about having their criticism questioned.

One man's meat is another man's poison.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
One man's counter argument is a whinger's perceived attack on his one-eyed reasoning
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:12 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

But I don't so I won't
Please can you agree to disagree or else cut out the name calling and stuff. We are supposed to be adults, and this site was started so that us expat brits can use it to connect with, and support each other .... not have a go.

Many thanks

Sue
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

You don't really understand the meaning of 'dicussion' do you?

It is something that adults do
see your doing it again thinking you are superior to every one lonely old man
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue
Please can you agree to disagree or else cut out the name calling and stuff. We are supposed to be adults, and this site was started so that us expat brits can use it to connect with, and support each other .... not have a go.

Many thanks

Sue
ok no more now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.