British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Wot tings ave yous learrnt tooday? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/wot-tings-ave-yous-learrnt-tooday-701511/)

Bernieboy Jan 21st 2011 12:36 pm

Re: Wot tings ave yous learrnt tooday?

I am truely fkd:(

Pollyana Jan 21st 2011 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 9118287)
I am truely fkd:(

You wish :p

Pollyana Jan 21st 2011 1:11 pm

That moths are stupid........thats the third one tonight which has dived down my cleavage and had to be retrieved looking stunned :lol::eek:

Bernieboy Jan 21st 2011 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9118337)
That moths are stupid........thats the third one tonight which has dived down my cleavage and had to be retrieved looking stunned :lol::eek:

Unplug yer belly button light ya moth ho:ohmy:

Pollyana Jan 21st 2011 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 9118346)
Unplug yer belly button light ya moth ho:ohmy:

:eek: How did ya know about that! Is there anything you don't know about me :p http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

BadgeIsBack Jan 21st 2011 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle (Post 9117542)
Aint that the truth.... :thumbup:

Which is why I generally always listen to those people that flog electricity supply at the door.

Just about to pay the last Red Energy bill who upped their base price to 20.5 cents per KWh.... after having listened to a door knocker from Australia power and Gas... who charge 18.4 cents per KWh. @ my average of 45 KWh per day average use thats a big saving, over a year. Circa 365 bucks or there abouts.... or the equivalent of getting 4+ months of internet connection for nout.

I was just contemplating thinking about the cost of electricity and an alternative as the good people on this forum tell me it is now very expensive.

I'm assuming that it's swings and roundabouts, that other companies recoup the same money in other charges. There's a bloke that calls me most nights but he can never hold my attention long enough....

Bernieboy Jan 21st 2011 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9118349)
:eek: How did ya know about that! Is there anything you don't know about me :p http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

Thankfully,a lot:rolleyes:

Pollyana Jan 21st 2011 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Thankfully,a lot :rolleyes:

You don't know what you're missing :D

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 9118444)
I was just contemplating thinking about the cost of electricity and an alternative as the good people on this forum tell me it is now very expensive.

I'm assuming that it's swings and roundabouts, that other companies recoup the same money in other charges. There's a bloke that calls me most nights but he can never hold my attention long enough....

There's a bloke that calls me most nights too but I can't deal with the heavy breathing stuff, I just hang up on him. :sneaky:

irishbloo Jan 21st 2011 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9118466)
You don't know what you're missing :D

There's a bloke that calls me most nights too but I can't deal with the heavy breathing stuff, I just hang up on him. :sneaky:

Thats not nice doing that to Bernie.

irishbloo Jan 21st 2011 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 9118444)

In the four and a half years I have been here I never had any electricity company ring me.

Pollyana Jan 21st 2011 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by irishbloo (Post 9118470)
Thats not nice doing that to Bernie.

:rofl: ;)

Bernieboy Jan 21st 2011 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by irishbloo (Post 9118474)
In the four and a half years I have been here I never had any electricity company ring me.

That's cause yer from limerick:p

DeadVim Jan 22nd 2011 3:24 am

Don't mow footpath, front yard and back yard in one session.

I am also fkd ... Playing cricket tomorrow, woo hoo!

Turban Explorer Jan 22nd 2011 3:31 am

That I should have made our cyclone preparations alot sooner .....panic buying booze and getting ready to move the boat up trinity creek

brissybee Jan 22nd 2011 3:35 am

Woolworths tinned chicken in brine comes from Thailand. (Wot, don't we have chickens here Woolies?)