Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The winner of masterchef

The winner of masterchef

Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The winner of masterchef

Originally Posted by joho
You have just answered the 'I think Chris should have won' question. You wouldnt eat in his restaraunt, nor would I. But I would Julies, she's like a warm mum all packaged up. I
Packaged up in what?

A sumo suit?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:33 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

You have just answered the 'I think Chris should have won' question. You wouldnt eat in his restaraunt, nor would I. But I would Julies, she's like a warm mum all packaged up. I
Nah, I wouldn't have liked to have seen him win. Too up himself. I wouldn't like to eat in Julies either though, having seen that sweat pouring off her
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:34 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spartacus
Packaged up in what? A sumo suit?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:50 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

But I would Julies, she's like a warm mum all packaged up.
But I reckon lots more wouldn't - I'm not sure I want a warm mum cooking for me when I go out to a restaurant.

And if I hear another person use the words "good, honest food" when describing her cooking, I'll throw a shallot at the tv. "good honest" cooking ? as opposed to what? "bad, dishonest" food???

As much as I enjoyed the series, I did get really fed up with the manner in which dishes were reviewed and critiqued. I think they used the word "beautiful" nearly 5,000 times in the final show.

Other things I won't miss.
a) george's stereotyped mannerisms, awful english and big mouth.
b) Matt's cravatt.
c) The female presenter. She didn't do much, eh?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:53 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
Eye candy
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:24 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from suddenly revealing a magnificent cleavage on the Finale!

Himself was devastated to have missed it.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy

That was the only thing Adam commented on all series
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

"Magnificent cleavage" . . . "chocolate half-pipes" !

Anyone get the final on Betamax and willing to share?

PM me please!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:06 pm
Random Member

I think they used the word "beautiful" nearly 5,000 times in the final show.
With "amazing journey" coming a close second at 4981 times
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:07 pm
Random Member

Originally Posted by The Crow
That was the only thing Adam commented on all series
Same in our house, Mr P couldn't take his eyes off them!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Is there something wrong with being Fat that means you cant win a competition. I dont care what opinions you have on who won the show because of their ability, but I find it offensive to judge someone on their size. I am actually shocked.

Jo
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:23 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Is there something wrong with being Fat that means you cant win a competition. I dont care what opinions you have on who won the show because of their ability, but I find it offensive to judge someone on their size. I am actually shocked.

Jo
I agree with you here Jo. Reading some of the comments, which may have been written in jest, I wonder if I've found myself back in high school. Julie and the other competitors got off their sofas and did themselves proud.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:30 pm
Random Member

Jo

Originally Posted by gedge
I agree with you here Jo. Reading some of the comments, which may have been written in jest, I wonder if I've found myself back in high school. Julie and the other competitors got off their sofas and did themselves proud.
In that case don't look in the 'Who watches Masterchef' thread cos it's a whole heap worse in there!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:34 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Peepster
In that case don't look in the 'Who watches Masterchef' thread cos it's a whole heap worse in there!
I have, I know, it sucks.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
Originally Posted by gedge
I agree! It's a shame that people feel the need to comment on her size & not restrict themselves to commenting on her ability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.