Wii Fit

Old Dec 18th 2009, 8:00 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wii Fit

Come over to mine and have a go on my Wii... oh and Kporte, she has a very nice arse.. not that I spend a lot of time looking at it, but from one friend to another, I can vouch for her arse, probably because she spends such little time sitting on it! ...

Em x
Old Dec 18th 2009, 8:01 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
Come over to mine and have a go on my Wii... oh and Kporte, she has a very nice arse.. not that I spend a lot of time looking at it, but from one friend to another, I can vouch for her arse, probably because she spends such little time sitting on it! ...

Em x
I think you are lying, I will need pictures....
Old Dec 18th 2009, 1:14 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

bingo arms is my problem (you know the type that all the old women have when they shout "house") - that and the bit above the hips before the waist. weight prob would be the answer - I think I have some somewhere but can see lots of children with serious injuries if they were just laying around waiting for my moment of free time I could hang them on the wall I guess
Old Dec 18th 2009, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I like my wii fit- I do step aerobics and boxing and jogging as well as balance and co-ordination games, muscle workouts and yoga. It is good as you can do it in short bursts, and it keeps track of your weight and bmi. You can do other things too, and buy add- ons to make the step higher or use the new interactive monitor. (Haven't got that one myself though)
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viviennef
I am not one for computer games (apart from Tekkon although I havent played it for years. I am not into tv or anything but I was thinking of getting a Wii fit thingy. is that the same as a game playing Wii with the game being fitness or are they two different things

I could research it but its easier to just ask. I dont want a game playing device because then I will have to endure computer games as well as crab catching tv programs and constant sport. It may even morph into some football game playing, beer swilling crabs - the stuff of nightmares.
Yes the wii is a games console, but it depends on what you want to use it for. I use mine for Yoga, Keep Fit and of course the Wii Fit. We have one or two games that came with the console, but as I said, use it mainly for the fitness side of things.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hey Viv,

My frined back home has lost over 6 stone just ion the Wii fit - she looks fab now Sorry I'm a bit pi**eed atm

Lynn xx
Old Dec 18th 2009, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hey Viv,

My frined back home has lost over 6 stone just ion the Wii fit - she looks fab now Sorry I'm a bit pi**eed atm

Lynn xx
I'd nvr hive geussed!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 9:44 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hey Viv,

Lynn xx
Hi Lynn - I keep meaning to get up the good life but its not happening - do you still go. hopefully we will catch up over christmas.

Viv
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Weights are great for toning. Get a set of dumbells and do it whenever the opportunity arises. Running will really tone your bum. The wii is good fun but doesn't really replace a proper excercise programme. Little, often is the way to go with your lifestyle imho.
I do the Fitness Coach on the wii which incorporates weights and a step for the step aerobics and in my opinion its as good as any regular exercise programme.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sassie
I do the Fitness Coach on the wii which incorporates weights and a step for the step aerobics and in my opinion its as good as any regular exercise programme.
Sounds good, I had no idea it went to that extent
Old Dec 19th 2009, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Come over to mine and have a go on my Wii... oh and Kporte, she has a very nice arse.. not that I spend a lot of time looking at it, but from one friend to another, I can touch her arse, probably because she spends such little time sitting on it! ...

Em x
That's just made my Xmas that has . . .
Old Dec 19th 2009, 12:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a Wii Fit a couple of months ago used it for about 1/2 hr for the first two days...then it sat on the floor unused for a month so I took it back and got a refund.