Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wifes 40th in strange town

wifes 40th in strange town

Old May 22nd 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: wifes 40th in strange town

I had my 40th in Cyprus, The neighbours decorated my house with balloons all around the balcony and garden.
The inlaws visited the next day, never questioned the decorations, the kids told them i had a party for my 40th and they still did not say happy b'day, never recieved a card or good wishes in 18 years
Its the milestone B'days that you remember, make this a good one for your wife

Di
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:27 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

chaps ,i would love you all to come,,thank you..

i am open to where and what to do.i can get my sister in law to start sorting things out..if i know what you want to do?

has any one ever been to that pasta restaurant,the pastas on me..
i know thats a bit vague,but the place is well known ,the foods fantastic..
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

borehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aston man

i am open to where and what to do.i can get my sister in law to start sorting things out..if i know what you want to do?

Old May 23rd 2007, 1:37 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey i know mate ive just read it again..
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

kmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant future

Hope the wife has a great day, and if you are going to throw a birthday bash count us in.
Old May 24th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Is it in Freo??
Old May 24th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

we will be in perth about seven days and the wife will be forty..

strange having a fortieth birthday party with no one to invite..

i was wondering if i should book a nice hotel room on rottness island..?

any ideas what to do in a strange town...??

anyone fancy coming to a rather strange party..where the host wont know any one..

aston..

If i wasnt so far away mate id come. I lve a good party!
Old May 24th 2007, 1:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

the party sounds like a good idea

but if you also want to do something special just the two of you how about that revolving restaurant in perth, sorry cant remember the name of it
Old May 24th 2007, 2:23 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
the party sounds like a good idea

but if you also want to do something special just the two of you how about that revolving restaurant in perth, sorry cant remember the name of it

This maybe?
http://www.crestaurant.com.au/
Old May 24th 2007, 5:48 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
I puked in the bathroom sink last time I was there...
Old May 24th 2007, 6:35 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I was going to be in Perth , Aus and not be in Perth, Scotland or I would have been there in a shot.
What a lovely thing to do - will you keep it quiet from Mrs Ast? What a shock she will get - and then I bet you have friends for life after that, as they all sound lovely.
Will miss you when you go Ast, so remember - don't forget us and we look forward to hearing all about your new life in Perth and how the missus party went!!
Old May 24th 2007, 8:19 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Last time we visited, Mum was over on holiday. We'd just sat our bums down and the fire alarm went off..... meaning of course that we couldn't use the lifts!!

Twenty minutes later, our family; including a pensioner, 3, 6 and 9 year old were puffed out at the bottom of the plaza.

My eldest was so scared, we had to get a fireman to reassure him everything was OK before he'd go back up!

What concerned us is that every door was locked on the way down, so if there was a fire in the stair well, there was nowhere to go

I just hope a real fire never breaks out and the same thing happens - just doesn't bear thinking about

I wrote and complained to the restaurant and they never even had the decency to reply......

Jules
Old May 24th 2007, 8:22 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Very nearly puked
Was with my friend, my mum and her mum and decided (after drinking all day) to have a drink in there. We fell out of the lift, laughing, because my mum had been talking french in the lift (and we were all pretending to be french too!) needless to say they wouldn't serve us
Old May 24th 2007, 8:24 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Very nearly puked
Was with my friend, my mum and her mum and decided (after drinking all day) to have a drink in there. We fell out of the lift, laughing, because my mum had been talking french in the lift (and we were all pretending to be french too!) needless to say they wouldn't serve us
there seems to be a common theme through your last few posts Tracey and it involves drinking!

Although look out Joondalup, NB is hitting the town tonight
Old May 24th 2007, 9:24 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
there seems to be a common theme through your last few posts Tracey and it involves drinking!

Although look out Joondalup, NB is hitting the town tonight
I'm out tomorrow !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.